Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Post your last live concerts

Started by Horns Nigel, February 13, 2013, 01:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Hails,  took the wife to see Van Halen  and my son and I went to see Tool   both concerts were great  and Eddie stills rocks his guitar as good as any ive ever seen.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Drake11

def leppard, scorpions, aerosmith... all at summerfest past couple of times
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

dollar

Think it was KISS. It's been awhile.  :)

Grimwar

Bob Dylan at Slane Castle in Ireland in 1984 was my last full concert.

Dwarvey

I've seen several but my Favorite was STYX at the forum for Kilroy was here. They did a full 4hr show with no opening act, and did it all in the Characters from the album cover.

For my Daughter's first concert I got her VIP passes to My Chemical Romance at the Paladium, She was so excited she was still vibrating when she got home. That was her graduation present.

Mercathane

I'd love to see tool.  Most the other stuff is two old.  Chemical romance did play when I was on a base in Japan.  I heard it but didnt go.  I did see Flo Rida there..although it wasn't a real concert in my opinion since he was just rappin over his own tracks.

I've seen Willie Nelson.  Got stoned..couldn't understand a word he said until I did.  Then it was great.

I've seen 50 cent and jay z.  Both were good.  Never have been a lay-z fan but he did a tribute rendition to Aliyah that was awesome.  He can tap as fast as anyone which I'd never have guessed.

I saw Ludacris and outcast together.  Best concert I've ever been to.  There was a cordoned off center area st this venue that just had a perpetual stanky green haze over it.  I was in like row 13 off the front..it was ludas first and best album and outkasts ms Jackson album.  So lots of radio hits for the people who grew up with bone thugs..biggie.. Tupac..eminem then these guys.

Back in early high school I saw a bunch of people in Kentucky at this racetrack venue.  Metallica, Korn, kid rock, power man 5000, system of the down.  It was awesome..I saw this little redneck beat up two other bigger dudes and take there money..

I forget what metallica's touring album at the time but it was a great concert.  Korn was doing freak on a leash, kid rock bawitdaba..or whatever..power man 5000 was doing when worlds collide and system was doing chop suey.  System was the first act and no one really knew them yet.  They looked a lot different.

Kid rock put on the best show in my oppinion and did this awesome thing with a wah pedal that was kinda vulgar so I won't discuss it here.  Metallica ended up playing a bunch of songs with kid rock as well.

Every concert I've been too has been sponsored by green peace and has been fantastic.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Thatperson

I dont really do concerts, i do raves >:-) last one i went to was hospital records at the custard factory. If i could remember anything except flashing lights and bass so heavy it made it difficult to breathe id tell you how good it was.... oh wait, the very fact i cant remember means it must have been awesome... right? :D

Horns Nigel

Tools lighted stage is one of the best ive ever seen, the overall light show is amazing as well.
The best concert I ever saw was the the origianal Lynerd Skynard  38 special opened for them  awesome experiance.......Nigl

Maximilliean

Tool was amazing to see live.

The last concert I saw was Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper and the MurderDolls.  MD kinda of sucked it may have just been their sound guy but Rob and Alice were both awesome. 
------
"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Horns Nigel

Going to see Lynerd Sounded and Stepenwolf onthis month, really looking forward to it....BTW Jason its in Elgin on the 13th if your interested.....Nigel

Tyrone Biggums

Concerts is pretty much my Fav thing to do. I can't remember all of em do to the acid nitrous n shrooms but here's a lil list

DMB about 24 times. Going on my bday to see him 2 nights in a row this upcoming July and I'm pumped.

Roger Waters twice, once in Philly and he redid The Wall. Fucking amazing.

Jay z and maybach music killed it in Philly at a festival a few years back

System of a down was incredible

A few others good live were Puddle of Mudd, Three Days Grace, Tome Petty, Keller Williams, Blues Traveler, Lynard Skynard. There's a lot more but I'm to burnt to remember right now

johnmarquez

Last concert I went to was Imagine Dragons back in February, iirc. Was a lot of fun, got pretty good seats and just generally enjoyed the show. The Naked And Famous opened for them, which I expected to be pretty good, but it was actually kind of a let down. The only notable performance of theirs was their most popular song of which I can't remember the name. Imagine Dragons smashed it though!

Tyrone Biggums

Was that in Camden jersey? I wanted to go but the timing was horrible for me

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111