Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Imbuing Guide

Started by zaxarus, July 31, 2013, 12:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

I've made some edits and complete overwork on the Imbuing Guide in Pandora Wiki. Cleaned and adjusted wrong or old informations and made it compatible to the latest patch.

You find this here:

http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=TrainingRoom.ImbuingGuide

Hope this helps!

Tys

Tys

"My name is my name."

Cyrusmcvale

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

sebastian

thank you guys i tested inverter one problem i have residue and relic 20 i cant chance transmulation , earth other crystal ? how many skills alchemy trans chance crystal i have 120 imbuing 100 alchemy? and how many mana this system max total ? , i have all materials , menĂ¼ left bottom , nothing.

zaxarus

First: Thank you. :)

@Sebastian:

You need Magical Residues and Relic Fragments to change them into crystals. Depending on the success chance you want to have you use more or less of the materials. 20/20 is for the best success chance. Also you need Mana (it will regenerate of course^^). And an inverter (from Alchemist NPC).
Every success makes 1 crystal of your choice.
Also you can use crystals to transform them into another category. Success chances are not so good.

If it doesn't work:
Stand CLOSE to a forge (NOT Soulforge, it'sthe forge you also need for blacksmity!).

Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on July 31, 2013, 01:47:06 PM
First: Thank you. :)

@Sebastian:

You need Magical Residues and Relic Fragments to change them into crystals. Depending on the success chance you want to have you use more or less of the materials. 20/20 is for the best success chance. Also you need Mana (it will regenerate of course^^). And an inverter (from Alchemist NPC).
Every success makes 1 crystal of your choice.
Also you can use crystals to transform them into another category. Success chances are not so good.

If it doesn't work:
Stand CLOSE to a forge (NOT Soulforge, it'sthe forge you also need for blacksmity!).

Great Wiki your write guide imbuing thank you brother. i find problem :)

Sadistik

Nice guide and all but no mention on how to get the power scrolls, i read on http://www.uoguide.com/Secrets_of_the_Soulforge you need to talk to a npc that i can't find on the shard..  :-\

Anyone know how i get the power scrolls for imbuing?

Falada

By killing Champs and being lucky to get them as drops. Or be lucky and find someone who sells them. :)
greets Fala

Sadistik

Mercathane

Just hopped back into the world, been gone awhileTrying to get my memory right.  Reading what I can.  Anyone mind telling me if this is still current?

Great work OP.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

d35tr0y

yea this is the current system so far
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin