Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.1

Started by Voxpire, August 04, 2013, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voxpire

Changes - Publish 49.1
4th AUG, 2013

- Your average tier now gives you a hit-points bonus.
- Donation equipment now comes with tier 5 as standard.
- Added body animation support for new Lord Blackthorne and future Tiger mount.
- Decreased delay between actions to 250ms to compensate for upgraded network speed.
- Unravelling will return up to 50% of each properties' required imbuing resources, minus rough stone and crystals.
- Champions have had their generic loot packs reduced to reduce the amount of less useful items.
- Pet healing potions will do up to 10 extra healing compared to before.
- Pet healing potions will now have a use delay of 10 seconds for normal and 20 seconds for greater.
- Healing pets with bandages will now be 5x more effective when the healer has more than 5 control slots used up.
- Rough Stones and Crystals of Elements shouldn't drop on champion sub-spawns.
- Champion sub-spawns won't display extended hover-properties.
- Enabled Unravelling and Repairing on Tinker menu.
- Implemented Chain Lightning (beta) on Serado.
- Rune Codex can now be recalled from, the last place selected is used, or the first place in the default category if none selected.
- [Grab command delay increased to 10 seconds.
- [Grab command can now be configured by players using the [GrabOptions command.
- Craft-specific vendor stones now have menus with separated items available for purchase (beta).
- Fixed a minor display issue with skill names in craft item information gumps.
- PvP battle regions will now sweep and delete items on the floor every second, so don't drop anything!
- PvP battles can now be configured to give points for separate actions, instead of just kills and on the final win.
- Linked Garden Shed Container security to the visible Garden Shed components.
- Fixed an issue with time over distance calculations for effects when travelling over a long z-range.
- Old Tool Boxes will convert on double click and drop the new Tool Box in your pack.
- Fixed a major issue with notoriety causing server lock-ups.
- Fixed quiver storage, should no longer count towards pack items or weight.
- Check Books can now hold up to 2.4 billion gold each.
- Check Books now support deposits and withdrawals in platinum ingots, loose change is given in gold coins.
- Check Books and have a flashy new animated gump interface.
- Control Slot Unlockers now give +1 slot when unlocking.
- Crafting Kits framework installed.
- Added Imbuing Craft Kits.
- Added standard Soul Forge tool with uses.
- Gold and Platinum Bars are now weightless.
- Added extraction amount input for Tool Boxes.
- Any equipment with tiers will attempt be normalized if found to be "overpowered".
- Donation Sphinx now has Lethal Poison Immunity.

d35tr0y

Was the drop rate changed for other creatures aside from sub spawn? seems that nothing is dropping crystals ive been in the abyss,ilsh,and fel and have yet ti recieve any crystal/rough stone.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

zaxarus

My shroud is still Tier 1 (after i got a Tier on saturday).  :(
Tys

"My name is my name."

Thatperson

some very nice touches here, lots of great stuff :)
unfortunately waiting to perform another action is still an issue.. (not tryna add to your headache)
Thanks a lot for the continued hard work :)

zaxarus

- I still cannot put my filled quiver in backpack (Doni Water Quiver): "Too many items"
- still action delays, little better now tho

Tys

"My name is my name."

Cyrusmcvale

Garden shed will not allow items even after setting security, not sure if it makes a difference but mine was one bought from the pcoin store and takes pbucks to upgrade.

Crylana

I like most of the changes but Not the taking of the crystals/gold and rough stones from the champ sub spawn. The drop rate is so low on crystals that the only way to have a chance to get any is the sub spawn and now that's gone. The Imbuing is also much harder (success rate ) so you need a lot more mats and now they are even scarcer. I don't see the point of removing them from the sub except to make it harder to get them.

Cyrusmcvale

Im getting crystals from champs spawns, not as many but it is working

zaxarus

What is the purpose of the [grab options (adding crystals!) if spawn mobs just go poof?

Every other monster i can just loot manually...

Tys

"My name is my name."

Axle Stonehands

Spent two hours killing mobs in Shame last night - not one crytsal dropped. I agree that they shouldn't be easy to get, but maybe reconsider the current drop rate. I lost 20 points off my success rate in imbuing with the patch. With crafting runes I recovered some of that, but I always seem to burn up what few crystals I have without "finishing" whatever I was working on. I like the new system, just having trouble keeping up with others who seem to have an endless supply of crystals and time. Overall, I think the changes are great, adding to the challenges that make UO and Pandora fun. But "me wee bairns need more crystals, Captain" (illogical Star Trek reference)

Thatperson

I got 9 crystals in 10 mins in shame fel yesterday, and I remember not too long ago the final imbues on your suit would be 30% chance, and relics only spawned on boss corpses!. Even if champ spawns go poof I personally hate looting and love to juwt grab and go, adding mats to it is a stroke of genius in any situation.. I know peeps will hate me but im not finding the drop rates or success too unreasonable at all.

GrooveGuru

When using [graboptions how do you turn "trash items" on?
Aitrus

Falada

I would like to know that too :) Was not able to find an option to change that.
greets Fala

zaxarus

So it turns out that not every spawn poofs, some work, some do not. I guess because some are prepatch spawned.

BUT:

[grab doesnt grab stones or crystals... grab only grabs gold and stuff from the ground. So how should that be helpful now?

Is it to prevent AFKers from auto grabbing in spawns? Well if so, everyone is now punished again. I never gain items/loot/gold afk... never.

Is it to make getting crystals now harder? Then it worked. But i do not need grab for single monsters or stuff on the ground, maybe except gold or arrows.

:/

Tys

"My name is my name."

rocktuff

I seriously went from being in Awe over the fact that players wishes were being taken into gameplay everything had me so excited for this mini patch but in No way even close is this player friendly why destroy the fun and point of running champ spawns as Vorspire you cant seriously think we run spawns for gold or powerscrolls lol faming mats is the reason our guild spwans all day. The rewards at the end are just next to worthless that's why we wanted you to add crystals and stones to the grab menue cause THAT made sense not this way man this is just plain wrong.
Long Live John Elway

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]