Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.3

Started by Voxpire, August 08, 2013, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voxpire

Changes - Publish 49.3
10th AUG, 2013

- Imbuing Craft Kits will no longer crash the client.
- Vampiric Embrace will now offset Fire Resistance by -25, instead of -65.
- Reptile Slayer will now display the correct name, instead of "Gargoyle slayer".
- Added imbuing property "Tier XP Bonus", capped at 100% total.
- Added missing black background in PvP Profiles List gump.
- Donation Vendors will now log all purchases.
- Armor and Weapons will never fall to the floor when they reach 0 durability/hit points, they will always drop in your pack, even if it is full, if you have no pack, it will end up in your bank.
- Added Dragon Lamps, Tall Lamps and Glass Lamps to Vote Vendor, Battle Vendor and Donation Trinket Vendor.
- Revised the Stable Stone and corrected all of the horrible grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Stable Stone no longer has a risk of randomly deleting pets from your stable when claiming.
- Stable Stone is now naturally Blessed.
- Pandorian Llama pet now displays instructions to change colors.
- Donation pets that resurrect you when double-clicked will no longer tell you to do it whenever you talk near them while dead.
- Spell Cast Bars will be back!
- Taming Bulk Orders will be accessible on player vendors when double-clicked.
- Some visual glitches fixed for Character Status Bars.
- Token/Donation vendors will now allow reds access at all times.
- Increased drop chances for Prism of Light keys.

- Refined House Resize/Demolition:
- Owners who Resize their house will now have 60 minutes to place another house in the same plot before it becomes public land.
- Placing a House in a Resized plot can only be done if you are the previous Owner of the plot, or a character of the same account as the Owner.
- Owners who Demolish their house will not be able to place another house on the same plot for 60 minutes, when the plot becomes public land.
- No one can place another house in a Demolished plot until it becomes public land.
- Added Resize button to House Sign gump.

Johana

Q:  Does over capping your fire resist compensate for the drop in fire resistance? Don't have to answer now, but please include this information in your more formal revision history.  Thank you.

Walker

Not sure if this question was intended for after patch only or just in general. As of right now yes you can over-compensate for the loss in fire resist. I doubt that Vorspire would change that, because a 25 hit in fire resist would pretty much make Vamp embrace unviable.

Voxpire

Yea, because right now, and for the past 2 years apparently, it's been -65 and according to UOGuide, OSI has it at -25, hence the update.

Electo Jason

This really explains why noob pkers were able to kill me at baracoon with Fireball spam...i gotta pay more attention to things....Speedy come back im ready for you this time!!!!   :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Mozot

ya, it has taken A LOT to compensate for that. Will be nice being 25 instead

Walker

Imbued fire resist on my ears for nothing...FML  :'(

Thatperson

yes you can counter the fire resist, iv had mine over 150 for over a year so I don't even need magery buffs to keep me at 70 :) ill take it off my jewels now though and free up some room.. :D don't cry walker, its only a couple of imbues and now you get more room.
more good stuff keeps on-a-comin with these patches.. nice one vor!
While we're overcappin stuff i'll say if +15 resist spells was a donator property id buy it (a cheaper one)
I like to use protection and it drops resist by 30 so I wear 2 jewels with +15 resist spells to compensate.
would be cool to move it out the way and use more arti jewels, but no big deal, im probably the only one who cares lol :)
Peace!!

Horns Nigel

I am completely lost in this conversation, someone please grab me in game and explain this to me. LOL.  Ty....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Johana

With vampiric embrace shouldn't the resistance to poisons, life drain and regen buff not come with some kind of cost? 

Thatperson

it does jo, vampires are vulnerable to undead slayer.. ask anyone who has pvp'd with me when they are in vamp.. I imbue all my pvp weps with undead slayer and the damage is monsterous! if your champin in vamp form, and a pk turns up, first thing you should do is get the hell out of vamp form.
basically the choice is either resist poison but take more damage from undead slayer, or don't worry bout undead slayer and cure your own poisons.

zaxarus

and STAY AWAY from GARLIC!  :-X

First i just thought "oh what a bad old joke..."

Now it came into my mind that garlic based pots cannot be used & garlic based spells (also with lrc 100) do damage on vamps, when they are using them.
Is this a fact on Pandora? (I do not use Vamp.)

Undead Slayer should do + 25% dmg on Vampiric Embracers. Or is it double on Pandora?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Thatperson

yes garlic based spells damage vamps but the damage is un-noticeably tiny and the funny thing is you even leech a bit of the damage back (because your vamp and you did the damage to yourself lol)
no you cant even try to drink garlic pots and yes, its +25% damage NOT double.. an undead slayer wep with doublestrike is mean though, my pickaxe and double axe can be devastating to vamps if I get lucky and pass the skill check on both strikes :D

Electo Jason

Quote from: Horns Nigel on August 08, 2013, 07:59:21 PM
I am completely lost in this conversation, someone please grab me in game and explain this to me. LOL.  Ty....Nigel

Ask me when we are both on and i will show you :P
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

Quote- Added imbuing property "Tier XP Bonus", capped at 100% total.

Questions:

1.) Smaller % ratings (like 50% Tier XP Bonus) will also have an effect?

and

2.) So this affects not the item where you apply the property, it effects the xp gain itself, right?
(Because then this must be very effective, cause you still will fight spawns with spawn weps and not pvp or other single target weps.)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111