Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Heads Up to those who know me

Started by Oniel, October 02, 2013, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniel

I logged in today to learn my runelibrary that i had been working on since the shard was young, had fallen, it had not been 30 days, i have been diligent logging in and checking.. so the rest of my houses will be allowed to go idoc.. it was fun while it lasted guys! cya!

Cronk

you had another house a few weeks ago get worn down a bit... got to like somewhat or fairly worn before you refreshed it.  others all seemed fine but that one got low.  not sure but i think the timer from refresh to idoc is ~3 weeks to a month.

sorry to see you go man... that's a crappy way to quit.  i know i've lost tons on different servers to idocs, and it usually finishes me off too!

happy trails!

Cronk

you've got a few places protected fyi.  the ones with vendors won't fall for a looooooonng time, barring another change of housing rules.

Electo Jason

Chances are man you had to many houses.  After last patch they said if you had 10+ houses they would fall faster so good to switch to another account or get rid of.  And I know you did have quite a few houses.  Was this by chance the reason?
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

I wish i could change your mind, I will miss you man, we all will....NIgel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

Yah for sure you did lose a lot with that and work you put into it but you will be losing a lot more.  If you will reconsider I will help you make a new one
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

I would be happy to help with that as well....Nigel

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Oniel on October 02, 2013, 08:45:22 PM
I logged in today to learn my runelibrary that i had been working on since the shard was young, had fallen, it had not been 30 days, i have been diligent logging in and checking.. so the rest of my houses will be allowed to go idoc.. it was fun while it lasted guys! cya!

Sorry to hear you go mate, as you can see there are several folks here to help you out with a new library if you so wish so. I could perhaps helps you place a new one, if you so wish
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

I'm beginning to think that there may be some players out there that may think that all they  have to do is log in to refresh their homes, this is not the case, you must enter them or use [my houses.......Nigel

d35tr0y

If it keeps you playing I will help you as well with your library or anything else you need I have a decent library myself that could prolly help get you back and started again sorry to hear of your loss
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Thatperson

and dont forget to put an empty vendor with tonnes of cash in his pocket and your house will never fall :]

Cronk

Quote from: Thatperson on October 03, 2013, 06:03:11 PM
and dont forget to put an empty vendor with tonnes of cash in his pocket and your house will never fall :]

i dislike this personally.

if you're not at least logging on every few weeks to refresh, you should be willing to accept losing the stuff in your house and move on.  it's happened to me on numerous shards over the years... probably happened to most of us.  it's the nature of the game.

and let's be literal for a second: you're advertising what's essentially an exploit of the intended system.  what's the point of idoc timers if you're explaining how to get around it? 

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman