Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I'mmmm Back

Started by Tyrone Biggums, March 21, 2014, 09:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

Well kinda. I'm trying to play more. After losing my castle and everything I worked for it's rough coming back but I think I'm over it and ready to start playing here again. My gf wants to give the game a try and  this is the friendliest shard  I've ever played on so I think it would be good for her to play here. Anyways if there's still people who remember me hit me up in game. I've only run into a few WSF that I remember.  8) ;) :P

Horns Nigel

Welcome back, sure I remember you....nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

d35tr0y

Welcome back its about time :P
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

TheGrimReaper

Wohoo! Waiting to meet your GF, and to you others IM BACK TOO!!!! How nice is that? Prepare your heads till im geared again! *Evil Grin* *Mwuahahahaa!*

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Johana

Ty! Good to see your all right.

blackmyst

glad to see older players coming back lets get this going agian

Tyrone Biggums

Ty everyone who replied. I'm diggin the new changes and I'm sure she will find the game enjoyable. I just got done setting her comp up and when she gets home she will be all ready to join our world.  :D

DamJ.NeT

Hey there !!!

Nice to see that some people I've played with are still around :]

I'm not back (sadly), but still coming to check on pandora from time to time... Last time I logged in (long time already) I lost my house with a lot of stuff too :s

I'm currently traveling in Australia, prob for 1 more year at least !
But after that I'll come back to remove the dust from my lovely DINO !

Hope to see you guys then, meanwhile,

Godspeed to you all, and happy hunting !!

TheGrimReaper

DamJ, nice to see you are still alive, log in someday! :D

DamJ.NeT

Hey Grim ! Still enjoying house making ? :) As I said I'm in Australia for quite a while, so no laptop and time to play much anyway, 2 bad the changes and new craft system looks awesome ! But I'll be back someday, be sure of it. Gratz for the updated wiki btw !

Saturn

I've noticed a few old faces back when i peek my head in game. Saddly i'm all kinds of busy right now to be that active. I still try and pop in every now and then to maintain my vendors, but time is never on my side these days. (heads up, once my inventory dries up I will probably open up my shop to the public to place vendors)
If you guys need anything drop me a pm.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Tyrone Biggums

I might take ya up on that offer as soon as I start getting doubles of stuff. Trying to rebuild a rare collection first. Well not my house but gunna let the GF do it. But yea I'll def wanna vendor maybe by next month

Saturn

Cool Cool. I might try and sneak on tonight and dump the last of my inventory on my vendors. Then i can open them up to the public.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman