Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Crystals

Started by zaxarus, April 14, 2014, 07:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

Tyrone, it's alright. ;)

I am starting to regret these posts anyway. It was never about "it should be easy" or something. If you took that the wrong way i live with it.
But i am just saying that i won't try to further explain my concerns (on a global scale btw, i couldn't care less about crystals if it was only for my sake).

I am fully aware of certain "secrets" and "tricks". Also it was never about that.

So we better stop discussing the topic, because there are productive and there are silly discussions.
They turn silly when Person A and B are talking about totally different things.

In my personal opinion the global drop rates of crystals is too low compared to the quantities that are needed - for every single property, even those who don't consume relics.
And again... i'm not talking about "make it easier and faster". A few adjustments though would make so much sense, i can't tell you how much. ;)

My last word on it. Sorry.

The End.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Falada

The "New Lands" and the droprate of crystals are no different discussions because they are supposed to drop better/more there. So that's what we're all waiting for.  ;)
greets Fala

Thatperson

Could breathe life back into the now abandoned renowned champs by topping up thier hp to about 50k each and having them guarentee a single crystal each..
Or even just guarenteeing them on champs and peerless's like the way it was with relics before unravelling. (farmable but difficult/time consuming)
Im not gonna try and adress anybodys points here coz really thier all valid and correct in thier own respect and id bleet on all day.
Id like to see the transmute crystal ratio go to 3-1 personally

Mercathane

i felt the same way biggums.

The OP is about asking that drop rates be adjusted.  While there is a discussion further down the thread about anticipation of the new lands, or even changing things now until the new lands come out, they are ENTIRELY different conversations.

Quite simply one discussion about crystals doesnt include all topics concerning crystals, especially when certain things are dependent upon content we do not have.

Until we have patch notes for the new lands it isnt even worth discussing what may or may not be, but it is certainly an entirely separate and thread worthy topic.

Anyone who posts a suggested balance or game change should expect their idea to be assaulted from all sides.  It takes many minds to see things from all angles of perception. 
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

zaxarus

Your passion is fascinating.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Mercathane

QuoteYour passion is fascinating.

Then you must be in awe of my reading comprehension.

http://www.pandorauo.com/community/index.php/topic,10406.0.html
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

Im exhausted reading these posts in this topic   :'(  "Beam Me Up Scotty"...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111