Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

The Invasion of the Orc Dungeon *ended*

Started by GM NollKoll, June 04, 2014, 07:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johana

I don't think it was stealing (skill) from the boss that was happening I think it was more of a camp till the boss spawns then kill it and loot the reward, but who cares now. Can we get a mod to put a kibosh on the trolling in this thread pls.  I know it can be done and has been done in the past.  Noll you got the jist of the exploitation here.  May we file it under a lesson learned and trash the posts with hard feelings for a more positive postings.  (idea: maybe collect keys to summon the boss and recall the party away from the campers to a protected zone would work for these types of situations)

ChickeN

Jo I respect the thought.. but you cant kiss and hug away some problems.. if this was never brought up.. and never posted about they'd still be camping and stealing your, mine, and anyones loot that tried to do the event the honest way.. Noll fixed the issue.. problem solved.. be in the event for a few hours tonight had a great time with soul guild.. Great Great Great event.. Thanks so much for all the work Noll.. this didn't happen overnight and you could have stopped adding deco items at the first part of the event.. but he didn't went back then back again adding more content for us greedy dogs... your a beast Noll.. a beast!       

GM NollKoll

Ok, books done.. Spent far too long on these..  Hope those that like story and mystery will enjoy!.. 13 parts, which i will deliver ~half to trammel, via loot from the monsters. One of a kind each book, so be sure to check the loot! i will take my opportunity to place it in the loot when noone is doing the event at that time.

If you got a journal you can spread the joy, but to make it a tad easier, tell me which chapter you got in a pm, say the first 4 words or so, so i know its legit, and ill do a reply here containing all chapters that players wishes to share. Hopefully noone will grief and atleast try sell the books.

And a advice on reading the books, read it a bit more phonetic (just prenounce whats written), add a bit rough and a tiny tiny bit evil to your throat (think gollum).
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Balinor

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 03, 2014, 10:37:59 AM
Ok, books done.. Spent far too long on these..  Hope those that like story and mystery will enjoy!.. 13 parts, which i will deliver ~half to trammel, via loot from the monsters. One of a kind each book, so be sure to check the loot! i will take my opportunity to place it in the loot when noone is doing the event at that time.

If you got a journal you can spread the joy, but to make it a tad easier, tell me which chapter you got in a pm, say the first 4 words or so, so i know its legit, and ill do a reply here containing all chapters that players wishes to share. Hopefully noone will grief and atleast try sell the books.

And a advice on reading the books, read it a bit more phonetic (just prenounce whats written), add a bit rough and a tiny tiny bit evil to your throat (think gollum).

I look forward to reading it.   This is a very cool addition to the event. 

GM NollKoll

Ok this will be the journal's post. I will fill in all the chapters players want to share and their name as honorable mentions. (publish it means just that i publish the text, the book itself is theirs to keep. And do not worry, i got the text in a notepad, so just tell me which chapter you got, tell me the first words or 2 so i know its legit and ill post it.)
ch1:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "1"*

Dis ri-port ma-sterr wished, diis gaah-gooils giive us no just-ice.
I su-vii-ve, i ohl-de, i staih hidd-den, i wit-nes dis in-just-ice.

-Give a thanks to GrimReaper for sharing this part

ch2:
*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "2"*

I havv siin and spai-d on mah-ny en-m-yys be-foo, i havv siin mah-ny gaah-gooils dhu-ring skauh-tiing mi-tsi-ons.
Buth nott laik dis be-foo... No soohls in aaiis, dheedd in-side.

-Give a thanks to tokey for sharing this part

ch3:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "3"*

I su-vii-ve, i shtell-fff, i sii. Hu-manns sii no diff-erh-ens... Dem gaah-gooils kay-m, dey sai: Bri-ng wheek, bri-ng in-ju-red, dey heh-lp.
Wii went to leee-derr, auur ma-sterr, heee talkh to gaah-gooils.

-Give a thanks to Dr Kevorkian for sharing this part!

ch4:
*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "4"*

Ma-sterr ass-kedd wai bri-ng wheek, wai bri-ng in-ju-red. Dey sai-d dey tai-ke to dey-r plai-she, dey fix.
Ma-sterr sai-de no! Denn we sah-we.... Witt-aut spii-che from gaah-goois maauufs, ahll at saim tay-m dey kii-ll..dey slaah-terh....

-Give a thanks to DwayBeDroppnEm for sharing this part

ch5:
*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "5"*

Dooh-ce dey no kii-ll.. Dey inn-juur, dey taaik, ma-sterr wanttss toh hnoww weeaah, so i gooh, i skaaouht.
I sii dey joo-yynn witt oh-derr gaah-gooils, gaah-gooils witt no soohls in aaiis, dey komm frohmm oh-derr faayh-cett.

-Give a thanks to ChIcKeN for sharing this part!

ch6:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "6"*

Ah-ll demmh gaah-gooils kah-ryy aaurh kai-nd, aaurh kinn, dooh-ce datt arrh wheek, dooh-ce datt arrh in-ju-red,
dooh-ce datt kann-nott fayit bakk, dey kah-ryy laiyk gaahr-baatcchh.

-Give a thanks to Tyrone Bigums for sharing this part!

ch7:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "7"*

I ciih demm, i ciih demm froh-mm deh chaa-doouh, i biin traa-kinn demm fooh aahh-uurs, dey wah-lk troouh foor-ests,
dey wah-lk pass maahun-tenns, andd dey wah-lk troouh dess-eehrts, ah-ll deeh ta-im i heehr mai kinn, mai fah-meh-lyy skriiim andh kraii inn
agg-oh-ny.

-Another thanks to Tyrone Bigums for sharing another part!

ch8

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "8"*

I fii-nkkh dey fahy-nih-lyy ree-chedd watt i fiink is deer hooumh, deer baais. Dey wah-lk upp bii-gg steh-pps caahr-wedd frohm maahun-tenn.
Whenn noo-uann is neeaa, i go up deh steh-pps, i fain-d datt deh maahun-tenn stooh-ne is ko-llo-redd a dee-flyyh da-rkh.

-Give a thanks to Christoph for sharing this part!

ch9:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "9"*

Watt i fain-d up heeah, i siin noow-eerh ells. Straiin-chee maah-tear-eaals, straiin-chee kry-stahlls, i siin noow-eaah ells.
Strain-che wooh-rms on graauund, wooh-rms datt skriiem a haai-pitt-shedd nooi-che.

-Give a thanks to Johana for sharing this part!

ch10:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "10"*

In deer baais, i sii dem frooh-ww mai kinn, mai fah-meh-lyy.. F see dem in de diss-tanns... Frooh-ww mai kinn da-unh laar-che pitts.
I caann heer dem skriim fro-hm heea, and dey wah-tch, dey stann-d sti-ll and wah-tch.

-Give another thanks to Tyrone Bigums for sharing another part!

ch11:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "11"*

I wah-lk klooh-seer, as i trai ress-quue mai kinn, i fiil de stenn-che, de rott-en, de org-anh-ikk stenn-che, but sudd-en-lyy de wooh-rms stah-rt
skriim laauh-derr, ii-venn-do am hidd-den, dey skriim laauh-derr and laauh-derr, and i havv too li-iv.

-*sigh* Another one for Tyrone eeh?

ch12:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "12"*

I wah-lk as fa-st as i kann in de cha-dhoes, reh-tuurn do ma-sterr, re-port watt i siin. I bah-ck-trah-ck and co-verrh my ste-pss as im
heaa-dinn ba-ck to dunn-gee-oon. Wuh-enn i get bah-ck, i hug wah-lls, twooh gaah-gooils dayn-geh-roos close.

-Give a thanks to Drakania for sharing this part!

ch13:

*This note seems to be signed with a crude looking "13"*

Denn i heer de saa-undh of de wooh-rms agg-aayn, and de gaah-gooils tuurn deer heaads too-wahr-ds me, but dey cannot sii me, im ohl-de,
kunn-ing, re-maiin in cha-dhoes, i muust su-vii-ve, tell ma-ste............ *It appears that the note has ended abruptly*

-I can say whatever i want, wherever i want.. thats why.. (Tyrone got this one aswell, after a number of deaths)
But..

GM NollKoll

Ok, the final chapter has been looted, and that ends the invasion, which obviously took longer then planned, but i felt that i had to make up for the countless hours players spent in search of the deeds, and they were infact undroppable due to blessed status (which aint showing on the deeds)
But..

ChickeN

sad to see it go.. but it was truly great while it lasted... great job Noll.. thanks for all the time/work put in on this event..

Tyrone Biggums

I agree was a great event. That ending was insane. A number of deaths doesn't do it justice. It was a good time

Horns Nigel

Great Job Noll, Outstanding, cant wait to see your next one....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin