Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Any advice for a new pvper?

Started by Balinor, June 26, 2014, 03:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinor

I have done a little pvp on t2a shards.  Mostly to try to get away from pks. 

I would like to try the pvp battles here but I am unsure what weapons to use and what types of spells are good for combat.   I have never used necromancy, spell weaving or mysticism before so I am clueless as to what they can do for pvp. 

Thanks

Tyrone Biggums

Get yourself a good non physical DMg clever, magic shortbow, comp bow, war fork, or I think it's war axe. Other then that do battles and see how ppl fight. Nothing to lose in battles

Balinor

Thanks.

I have a few nice non-physical weapons waiting to be imbued, I will start on one right away.   

TheGrimReaper

Get yourself geared. Any weapon will work that is imbued, I got like 15 myself and they all do as good as the others. Get your tier 5 to get 50hp bonus, and aim for like 500 hp, make harm/ magic arrow/ Psn macro and you'll just loop it and should do pretty good, and just run after player to mortal them or bleed them.

Balinor

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on June 29, 2014, 08:03:35 AM
Get yourself geared. Any weapon will work that is imbued, I got like 15 myself and they all do as good as the others. Get your tier 5 to get 50hp bonus, and aim for like 500 hp, make harm/ magic arrow/ Psn macro and you'll just loop it and should do pretty good, and just run after player to mortal them or bleed them.

I have about 2.5 tier avg right now.  Not horrible and I am working on it.   I have a question regarding the Hit Points though.   I have most of my STR and Hitpoint Increase maxed and I am still only 335 hit points, how does a person get to around the 500 mark?

Tyrone Biggums

Look for gear with either hp bonuses or str bonuses. A few examples I use is a battle necklace +50 hp, crown or harrower +10 str gauntlets of nobility I think that's 8 or 10 str I forget. There is also spirit of totem which is plus 20 str. Also don't forget to bless and or use potions. My max hp is no more then 430 all tiered out. It takes some time but you will get there. There's also people that will tier your gear for pbucks. Let me know if your interested.

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on July 01, 2014, 04:28:25 PM
Look for gear with either hp bonuses or str bonuses. A few examples I use is a battle necklace +50 hp, crown or harrower +10 str gauntlets of nobility I think that's 8 or 10 str I forget. There is also spirit of totem which is plus 20 str. Also don't forget to bless and or use potions. My max hp is no more then 430 all tiered out. It takes some time but you will get there. There's also people that will tier your gear for pbucks. Let me know if your interested.

I appreciate the offer but I love imbueing my own stuff.  I have a spread sheet for both the boys and myself to track our imbues and make sure we can get the max for each item.   It just takes time to collect ingredients. 

TheGrimReaper

My HP is about 474, missing 6hp still from tiering, with a 666 sash and 666 on my robe I'd get pretty close to 500, so yeah, any item with STR counts. :)

Balinor

666 sash and robe?    Doesn't STR max at 150 from stats and 225 from items ?

Tyrone Biggums

the 666 he is talking about is  a 75$ donation item. It adds 6 str int and dex to items

Balinor

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]