Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

new land

Started by ieshabones, July 09, 2014, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancoisVillon

Quote from: Horns Nigel on July 13, 2014, 12:16:49 PM
LOL, as a matter of fact, my garage is spotless, other then my snowblower and mower, Ill try to download some pics as proof....Nigel   8)
I am sorry that I ''borrowed'' the 102 other items there were... Didn't need the snowblower as I get enough of snow while I'm ''Scavenging'' the Malas snowy mountains. And I don't have a lawn to mow with the mower.

And...

Yes...

It was me who emptied it... Now you know.

*Bows*

...Disappears In The Shadows...

-Francois Villon
"The thief, as will become apparent, was a special type of thief. This thief was an artist of theft. Other thieves merely stole everything that was not nailed down, but this thief stole the nails as well."

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Larue

Quote from: Vorspire on July 11, 2014, 11:10:52 AM
you will be required to have an average tier rating of at least 3 to place the house.

This essentially means that vets will own nearly all of Luna and the new land.  The Tier 3 requirement seems a bit unnecessary, since the vets will end up with most of them anyway.  I am probably the only person under Tier 3 with a place in Luna right now, and I got lucky to buy that...curious about the need for this.

Johana

Funny thing about tier average is if you only wear one item that is tier 5 (and nothing else) your average is tier 5!.  Possible exploit? or new undocumented feature? :)

Voxpire

The new land isn't Malas - and I know about the tier average, that is intentional, as long as you have one item at tier 3, you can place the house. This is because the new land was designed for the people who have got everything already, the new creatures will be extremely difficult.
After the new land is open, it will leave room to update current content for newer players on all the other facets.

Horns Nigel

Sounds Great Vor  Ty....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

ChickeN

cant wait to see what you guys are working on... Thanks so much for all the hard work, and im sure late nights aswell..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman