Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Virtue Bane

Started by ieshabones, August 11, 2014, 12:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ieshabones

is Virtue Bane still in game? The last post I read on it said it is suppose to spawn every 8 hours in bucs den.

GM NollKoll

i think so yea, but probably some player that got it's respawn time neatly in his head, camping it.. guess i need to add some randomness to it ^^
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

It normally spawned in ilshnar and thefire  temple dungeon. I've yet to see it since I came back in april. Also if someone is killing it, it never says so on the top left as it does with every other champ

Balinor

I fought it once a couple months ago, but unless the message said "Virtue Bane has completely kicked Leaf Goldheart's ass" then there would have been no announcement :)

It was located at the top of the Fire Island temple.

ChickeN

I found it in the lower lvl of dastard near the shadow dragons before.. im not sure if it still spawns there but that's the last place I saw it..

Thatperson

iv done it 6 or 7 times.. he has 4 possible spawn locations and from what I can gather his timer is random. iv seen him 3 times in the same spot 3 days running before (ilsh) and then nowhere for a long time, but never in bucs den (though I know he can spawn there)
also he does give a pop up message in the corner like any other peerless or champ and he drops 50 pcoins and peerless crimson cincture (not guaranteed of course) :D
still fun to do though, and looks awesome

Tyrone Biggums

I solod it at fire temple about 2-3 weeks ago. Not much loot for such a tough boss IMO.

RC_Junkie

I found Virtue Bane in Buc's today to confirm that location. I was comparing stats with uostratics and was wondering if bane dragon has been tweaked. Seeing as how you cant see stats on shrunk pets anymore it is hard to compare to see if i got a good 1 or not.
bit of stat info-wrestle 112, tactics 99, resist 133, anatomy 0, magery 71, eval int 91.9, med 0
hits 869, stam 66, mana 260, str 646, dex 73, int 260. All of these #'s are larger than max reported in stratics, except dex and stam.   Just curious is all

RC_Junkie

mistake on last post, was virtue bane rider i defeated and NOT the virtue bane champ or boss, was still in wind though, srry for any confusion

Islander

Yea his loot table is a little weak... He had unique server drops when he first appeared on osi. I am always super happy when I find one... Even with out loot.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman