Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Selling Battle necklace

Started by Tyrone Biggums, August 13, 2014, 02:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Im sure im worse Chicken, maybe we could battle to see who is the worst pvper?  :P....Nigel

I didnt know the spear wasnt spawning anymore either, I guess its a super rare then since it seems that you and me are the only ones that currently have one  :P
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

HAHA I'm jus sayin I don't see him lose much it was funny to watch that FFA the other day.  :P :P

Your not so much the standard I'm sure there's much worse lol  ;D

Balinor

I will volunteer to be the poster child for bad pvp, although I am not sure the rest of you would like to set the bar that low. 

But I plan to join more battles and learn as much as I can. 

DamJ.NeT

Balinor you said my point... I feel like this is not a scarce item, but a controlled one...

And I get that you "only" need to PVP to get it, but... I was bad before when I had average HP, now people have more than twice my health lol.
I wouldnt pvp anyway, with that crappy connection I currently have :D

Balinor

PvP in the 1v1 only take about 5 to 10 minutes from start to finish.  Even if you loose you get a coin.  Yesterday I joined with my mule who didn't even have a weapon cause I didn't wanna log out and back in on my main. 

Free Coin worth 10k+ for 5 minutes of time is worth it to me.

Tyrone Biggums

The dailypvp isn't part of  the battles. It breaks down like this.

Battles - you type [battles and can see the times. Even if no one joins you get a point and a coin. If you lose you get negative points tho. So say you lose your first battle. Your -1. You join a battle and no one is there. You will still not see your name because now you are at 0. Next battle you join no one is there. You are now at 1. You can check points anytime by typing [pvpranks   The first 2 each week get a necklace and 3-10 get 5 relics  that say what place you came in and what season it was. I think i covered all of that.

DailyPvP - you type [dailytopten and i think it gets changed weekly but not sure what day. Also if your the only one there no coin no points.

Battles are way better just watch because some people (myself included) wait to see who joins then goes

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on August 15, 2014, 11:31:32 AM
The dailypvp isn't part of  the battles. It breaks down like this.

Battles - you type [battles and can see the times. Even if no one joins you get a point and a coin. If you lose you get negative points tho. So say you lose your first battle. Your -1. You join a battle and no one is there. You will still not see your name because now you are at 0. Next battle you join no one is there. You are now at 1. You can check points anytime by typing [pvpranks   The first 2 each week get a necklace and 3-10 get 5 relics  that say what place you came in and what season it was. I think i covered all of that.

DailyPvP - you type [dailytopten and i think it gets changed weekly but not sure what day. Also if your the only one there no coin no points.

Battles are way better just watch because some people (myself included) wait to see who joins then goes

That explains why I couldn't find a coin in my gardeners backpack, no one else joined the daily. 

Do the points carry over from one week to another or do you start fresh.  I noticed that I lost points the last time and I was surprised that I had any to loose.

ieshabones

The season points start over every week. There is also a total point count as well that doesn't start over.
I believe it lets you go negative points. So you can always loose points.
As of now ctf is broken ( you loose a lot of points)
And 2v2 is broke (I believe that one just doesn't give any points)

Balinor

Quote from: ieshabones on August 15, 2014, 02:30:09 PM
The season points start over every week. There is also a total point count as well that doesn't start over.
I believe it lets you go negative points. So you can always loose points.
As of now ctf is broken ( you loose a lot of points)
And 2v2 is broke (I believe that one just doesn't give any points)

Cool, tonight I will try a few different battles and see what they are like.  I think the only thing I've done so far is the FFA. 

What healing is allowed in battles and daily.   In Noll's most recent event he talked about healing rules in pvp battles.   It left me a bit confused.

ieshabones

all healing and curing is allowed.
He was talking about a special gm event that he was going to do.

TheGrimReaper

Giving my 2 cents here. Tbh Battle Necklace is worth like 100k, it's as easy to get as the blessed necklace from that quest, Amulet Of Righteousness I think it is? I gave like 5 battle necklaces away for free just because they were taking space and was so extremely easy to get, just have to join battles and wait a week for it to arrive, works like post office, 7 days arriving time. Also I don't get it why drop from 3 months to 1 week? Even a jackals collar or anything like that is 10000 times harder to get than the necklace and is useless, so you basically get the perfect neck piece for free by waiting a week, as free battle points, and not counted by kills anymore and which actually was why people actually joined battles and really wanted that was cos it was as I said, perfect neck piece, was worth the time and fighting and there actually was some epic racing with the points, and usually people had like 300-400 points, now the average points I see for the first rank is 10-25 and to me it seems like in the near future there are more battle necklaces than NPC's hold normal necklaces and leather gorgets or maybe there already is... Maybe delete the free points, make a battle season last 1-3months again and make them worth something again.

Balinor

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on August 18, 2014, 10:23:35 AM
Giving my 2 cents here. Tbh Battle Necklace is worth like 100k, it's as easy to get as the blessed necklace from that quest, Amulet Of Righteousness I think it is? I gave like 5 battle necklaces away for free just because they were taking space and was so extremely easy to get, just have to join battles and wait a week for it to arrive, works like post office, 7 days arriving time. Also I don't get it why drop from 3 months to 1 week? Even a jackals collar or anything like that is 10000 times harder to get than the necklace and is useless, so you basically get the perfect neck piece for free by waiting a week, as free battle points, and not counted by kills anymore and which actually was why people actually joined battles and really wanted that was cos it was as I said, perfect neck piece, was worth the time and fighting and there actually was some epic racing with the points, and usually people had like 300-400 points, now the average points I see for the first rank is 10-25 and to me it seems like in the near future there are more battle necklaces than NPC's hold normal necklaces and leather gorgets or maybe there already is... Maybe delete the free points, make a battle season last 1-3months again and make them worth something again.

Happen to have any to sell?  If your prices are as fair as you state above I would like to buy 3 for me and the boys. 

Tyrone Biggums

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on August 18, 2014, 10:23:35 AM

soooo in the past few months how many people have got them? I'll wait...

Edit - since you clearly didnt read my post on page 1

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on August 13, 2014, 10:24:14 PM
they are given out weekly so yes they are kind of common for people that have been playing for a long time but for the past few months only about 8 players have gotten them.

Your Old Lady
Dway
Ladibug
Silent
Drakania (might of spelled that wrong)
Enre
Cupcake
Tyrone

I think that's it since I started  PvP'n again. Anyways when only those few people join battles they kinda set the bar. I'm sure older players have xtra but yes I have seen them sell for 30 mill. I've also had ppl ask if I'd go lower because IF your lucky to get that many PvP coins it would cost 20 mill. It's 2k PvP coins on the vendor and PvP coins sell for 10k each but getting that many would take longer then getting 30 mill. I have went as low as 25 mill or as I said I would trade for items. I always work things out with people ( I have given away necklaces to new players  that joined my guild)

anyways that's  my reasoning for asking so much

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]