Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Dyeing Talismans....

Started by Balinor, September 10, 2014, 07:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinor

It seems that Plant dye can be used to dye some talismans but not others, is this intentional or is it supposed to be consisntent one way or the other.

I have a metal Y shaped taliman that can only be dyed with TOT dye, but my sons serpant talisman can be dyed with plant dye.  I have not experimented further but I can with the other taliman types if it will help resolve this.

Dr. Kevorkian

It used to be that all talismans could be dyed with plant dye. But for some reason it changed. Not sure if it was intentional or not. Now I know that some Talismans like Slither and Totem of the Void need ToT dyes to dye them while other talismans like the ones you get from monsters can still be dyed with plant dyes. Hope that sheds a little light on your question.

Horns Nigel

If Im not mistaken, I think some can be dyed with Rare Ore dyes as well, Im pretty sure I did my Slither with Valorite rare ore dye.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Balinor

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 10, 2014, 08:36:03 PM
If Im not mistaken, I think some can be dyed with Rare Ore dyes as well, Im pretty sure I did my Slither with Valorite rare ore dye.....Nigel

Rare Ore Dyes?   OH, something new to look up.  Thanks

Balinor

Hmm, Not finding anything searching for rare ore dyes, nor natural dyes on uoguide

Horns Nigel

You need to find a "Rare ore dye kit", then you simply double click it on a raw pile or colored ore and walla, you got a rare ore dye.
I can help you in game when im on line, will try to get on tonite after 10pm cst.....Nigel

Balinor

Awesome, I'll pm you when im on. Thanks.

Horns Nigel

Sorry I wasnt able to get on line, I wasnt expecting winter to arrive in summer  LOL, I gotta put away an entire deck and backyard patio before the weather destroys all of it, Ill try to get on this weekend...Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111