Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Latest patchs..

Started by Balinor, September 22, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinor

I seen that imbueing was fixed when I stopped at home for lunch today.  Thank you Kon and Vorspire. 

Does anyone else know what all was fixed or changed by the patches over the past couple of days.

GM NollKoll

There are so many changes in scripts these latest patches, that writing a patch note for everybit would take too long i recon. Anything you wondering about? i could perhaps sniff a bit in the patch logs
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Balinor

Quote from: GM NollKoll on September 23, 2014, 06:50:56 AM
There are so many changes in scripts these latest patches, that writing a patch note for everybit would take too long i recon. Anything you wondering about? i could perhaps sniff a bit in the patch logs

I really don't care too much about the technical parts of it, code tweaks and such.   Anything game play related or changes we would openly see?

Tyrone Biggums

i noticed the spawns were reset. By that i mean less spawn and the corpses stay behind. Any idea if all the same crafting scrolls drop since this was changed and any way you can turn the spawn back up? It's not helping the freeze issue at all. I froze 5 times at primevil before the 2nd level of spawn and same at a t2a spawn. There is only 2 spawns that I can goto without freezing and I'll PM em to u if you wanna know.

the spawns being turned down makes it much more time consuming to do the spawns and tier also. Annoying to say the least. Also I've tested this at quite a few different spawns so yes it's accurate.

Balinor

I thought that was just me.  The spawn at the Bedlam champ was slow and it also left the bodies of the mobs behind.

The powerscrolls drops were changed ?

Tyrone Biggums

Balinor

Oh, sorry, I misread a different meaning into the question. 

Have you noticed any difference in craft scroll drops personally?

Tyrone Biggums

i cant call it. its only been in place for a short time and I completed maybe 2-3 spawns this way.

Balinor

Got ya, I was just wondering if the question was asked due to your recent experiences.  Not that it matters to me, I am a powerscroll junkie and will buy any crafting ones regardless.

Tyrone Biggums

i'm a powerscroll junkie also but more so to sell. My char gating to my vendor is in luna, some crafting ps's on there if anyone needs. (sorry free plug)

anyways back to the real question, Noll if the  champs were changed do u know if the powerscroll drops were changed and can we still get the crafting and hiding ect. ones.

GM NollKoll

there have been some modifications to champion spawns, but no changes in whatsoever what type of powerscroll you will get. The lower rate of monsters could just be a test to whatever it solves some issues or not (and there was alot of cleaning up and general OCD stuff Vorspire LOVES to do).
But..

Balinor

Quote from: GM NollKoll on September 24, 2014, 08:56:41 AM
there have been some modifications to champion spawns, but no changes in whatsoever what type of powerscroll you will get. The lower rate of monsters could just be a test to whatever it solves some issues or not (and there was alot of cleaning up and general OCD stuff Vorspire LOVES to do).

Thanks for the info.

I understand the reduction in spawn at the champs to reduce the amount of processes on the screen at one time, to me this makes perfect sense.  I would on the other hand return the process of the bodies disappearing when the mob dies or else you are actually increasing the total number of items on the screen instead, counter acting the preventive measure.   I assume the corpses remaining is probably an oversite when the fix was implemented?

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Balinor on September 24, 2014, 09:43:04 AM
Quote from: GM NollKoll on September 24, 2014, 08:56:41 AM

Thanks for the info.

I understand the reduction in spawn at the champs to reduce the amount of processes on the screen at one time, to me this makes perfect sense.  I would on the other hand return the process of the bodies disappearing when the mob dies or else you are actually increasing the total number of items on the screen instead, counter acting the preventive measure.   I assume the corpses remaining is probably an oversite when the fix was implemented?

I would rather think its a "test" to revert the champ spawn to somewhat normal gameplay (osi standard), and see if the actual dissipearance of corpses did something or not to the client. And the whole item freezes have been fixed, otherwise luna would still be a hell to walk around in
But..

Balinor

I agree that walking through Luna is much nicer now, and perhaps I didn't state what I mean quite correctly, but I still tend to freeze up more when there are more mobs and corpses surrounding me.  It is rare for me to freeze up when fighting solo mobs or small spawns. 

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman