Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Imbueing Frustration

Started by RC_Junkie, September 26, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC_Junkie

i made a gargoyle crafter for the imbue bonus and because.......
now that i am GM in the other skills required i tried to start unravelling items, the gump tells me that i require 100 imbue to unravel, the guides say 41, mine is set to 50 at start witch is more than 41, new player house set to industrial for the 5% bonus
i am frustrated and confused, could use any advice anyone has to offer....

King Kong

Imbuing vets wanna touch on this? I'd like more information in case there is a disconnect on our end.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Tyrone Biggums

Are you near a soul forge? That might be the problem

RC_Junkie

ive tried everywhere near and far from soul forge...pretty much everywhere but dot island...tram,fel,ilsh

Horns Nigel

At that level gains are extremely slow, or at least they were when I did it, I will be on tonite to try to help you....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

RC_Junkie

Horns Nigel its not the 'gains' when i open the imbue menu with the unravel tool it tells me that i require 100 imbue to unravel an item
maybe its because im Canadian?........i do have a stock of rough stone and much things to unravel

Windchimes

My husband had this exact same problem.  He couldn't unravel anything, it wouldn't let him.  So he kinda shrugged and bought it up to 120 with Pbucks, figuring it was the only way to get it.

Horns Nigel

Yeah, its bugged, Noll or Kon can u please look into this  TY.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Windchimes

For assistance (and not meant as complaint what-so-ever, just info from a newbie standpoint), my husband says:

"Currently, you have to create low level imbuing runes to raise imbuing.  For example:  Enhance potions 5 requires a skill of 20-26.  Luck 50 would require 50-65.  However, each one of these imbuings you're using to gain skill would require between 3 and 10 imbuing materials to be provided.  Without unravelling you have to hunt for all of the materials to make worthless runes.  With the current system of imbuing and the current rarity of imbuing materials, there is no reason to raise imbuing in the traditional manner.  You might as well save time and buy it up, or have someone make it, because you can't get the materials through unravelling.  You would have to hunt down thousands of mats to create runes you're just going to throw away.  In the end, it's a two fold problem.  It means that A: There are no low level runes for people to use and B: most people will only make high level runes for themselves because farming mats will be difficult and time consuming."

I hope that this is just a bug and not something permanent.  Thank you for listening, and thank you for checking it out!  We really appreciate it! 

(Sorry for the long post, we thought it was intentional and it kind of threw us off! ^_^ )

GM NollKoll

Well i notified mr king kong about it, even if he replied earlier..  Always good to be sure he hears ya'll
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

RC_Junkie

cool, good to know and thanks
  I did a clean install of both client and AUO just for s**ts and giggles,,,,,seemed to speed me up a bit but not fix the craft menu.......and now i have no sound at all on Pandora  wtf did i do now?

GM NollKoll

i guess "take a look in options" is out of the question here hehee.. But if you do not have loads of ingame macros (but have em in razor/uosteam instead), you could always delete the desktop folder for your ultima account (sounds extremly extremly bad, but its just where it stores your "customization" for each characther). Just do a folder search for your account name on your pc, or your playername, dont remember tbh..  Might solve the trick... And yea, just incase.. Do not delete your computers desktop folder...
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

RC_Junkie

fixed sound.. soundblaster updated and changed bitrate on me
any soundblaster audigy users out there might want to remember that 1

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]