Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I Wish to Duel

Started by King Kong, October 01, 2014, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

I have reinstated the command 'I wish to duel' -- Simply type "I wish to duel" and click on someone, if they accept you both go to the Gym to 1v1 -- You do not lose anything and you actually never die. It is perfect for practice or on the hand, settling a score of which Vet is better.

It does have 1 bug I have found so far... When you attack someone, it will act like they are blue and you're going to be a murderer and you're attacking innocent.. Even if the criminal pop up appears.. Ignore it -- Just attack them.. Once it is over, you both will return to normal and go back to wherever you asked to duel in the first place.

Also it opens up a gate when 2 players agree to duel.. So any spectators can follow you to watch.

Keep me posted with anything funky.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Tyrone Biggums

I have been dueling quite often and I was wondering if it was broke. I know I won more then people that are on the top 10 so hopefully that's fixed now

Tyrone Biggums

so i finally got asked to duel tonight. killed him first time. second time he brings out a shimmering hiryu. that should not be allowed at all. i mean i still killed him but good lord

its obviously and exploit. the same guy tried to do it in britian graveyard battles but it did get kicked out of there. sad that some people cant win a duel so they try to cheat. HA they still cant win

Tyrone Biggums

i noticed on the duel stone that it seems to be in reverse order. i mean the number of wins is obviously right but the number of losses the higher the number of losses the higher your rank. if you have 2 wins and 4 losses your higher then someone with 2 wins and 1 loss. That just seems  backwards to me.

Tyrone Biggums

Is there a possibility we can get this to go by your win loss average?

Someone who is 8 wins 12 losses shouldn't be above someone who is 5 wins 0 losses.

Anyone else wanna weigh in here? I feel like I'm talking to myself most the time. I'd love to hear feedback. Tell me I'm wrong. Prove me wrong. Tell me I'm right. I don't care just come on people take a minute to voice your opinion. Not only on this but ALL the posts lately.  Make our community look strong. When people see us on the vote boards and look at our message board we want them to see wow they got a lot goin on and that the leaders really listen.

Horns Nigel

As you might notice, PVP is not as popular here as it was awhile back, im sure thats why there is not much response, to be honest i dont really pay much attention to any of the PVP posts on forums anymore, sorry.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

I get that you don't pvp but some of us do. When u have 30 people logged on and 6 want to pvp it's still a decent part of the shard.

Also I wasn't only talking about pvp posts. I'd like to see reply a on all posts and not just the same 10 people. We have an amazing shard. Let's let people know. When you're looking for a new shard alot of people check the msg boards first to get a feel of the community and first impressions are everything. People don't want a dead shard. Keeping up on the boards helps just as much as voting.

Horns Nigel

I totally agree with you, Chicken and me have been trying for years to get the forums more active, at times it can be very active then slows again.
I wish there was a way to make forums interactive with the game somehow so people could also post while in the game.
Some people just dont like using forums, im sure if they understood how much game information they could get out of it, it would change their minds.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

He's giving you an excuse to release your inner spam cow Nigel.

Don't debate it, just go post whatever comes into your mind.

Balinor

Increase forum post count in two easy steps:

1 - Give every player a job where they sit at a desk with a computer and have spare time to fill between clients.

2 - Give every player duel screens at thier homes so they can play on one screen and post on the other. 

:)

Tyrone Biggums

I post on breaks at work. That's a lie i post  whenever i want at work and the duel screen thing I also do.

U caught me  :P

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on October 28, 2014, 01:55:30 PM
I post on breaks at work. That's a lie i post  whenever i want at work and the duel screen thing I also do.

U caught me  :P

Same here, although next month is our busiest month of the year though so not as much posting from me.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman