Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Quiz event? Sat 4th october

Started by GM NollKoll, October 04, 2014, 08:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

So how about a lil quiz battle event for those brainiacs out there, ill grab my trivial persuit cards, and make a contest in some way or another.

Thought about the lines of trivial persuit, but each correct answer in each genre, grants you a piece, when you got all piece, all other contestents will select a genre for you to answer (so better learn your opponents weaknesses quick!)

Will be turn based, going from one side to the other, if there are 2 or more players winning during a single turn, those will have to continue to a sudden death state.

But basicly, start the game with everyone rowed up, starting with one player, saying which genre he/she will choose (will have some colored ferrets or something that will say what each genre is)
If he/she wins, she gets one color/genre done out of 6, and the next player gets a shot, if he/she answers wrong, then nothing happends and the next player will have a shot at a question.

The questions will be random, some hard and some easy, but i will bring up my TP, mix the pile of question cards and go from there.

Turing a turn when someone has all 6 pieces done (ie answered correctly in each genre) the players will decide (hopefully quickly, i will take points in majority of players, but if there are some quicker to decide then others, i might grab that, depending on how smooth this goes). If he/she answers correctly in that choosen category, he/she will win if there are no other players that could win that round.

As always, cheating aint allowed, and i will accept roughly 5-10 seconds for you to answer, and helping guildies are ofcourse not allowed aswell.

1st prize, and participant rewards.

*And ofcourse you cant select the same genre/category if you allready got that piece done, obviously.

Any ideas/suggestions?

edit: It will be  hosted around 4-6PM ET, depending on my sleepyness and player count etc.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

ChickeN

for a quicky , freeze free event sounds great! looking forward to it.. hope the Gin help's me think tonight.. what time this show gonna get under way? Thanks a lot for taking the time to come up with something new for us to do Noll.. always thinking this guy... always thinking..  ;D
Look What I Just Figured Out... Tyrone Will Be Sooooo Proud Of Me! :P

Tyrone Biggums

Horns Nigel

Figures, Im stuck in Chicago for the weekend for a wedding, unless I can sneak my laptop to the reception  :P    Hmmmmmm .....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Big gratz to Dr K, even though Kendra did a smashing rush towards the end, thought she woulda taken it home. But if its any consilation, just proves that she got way more balls then Tyrone!
Big gratz to all, and hope you had fun, was semi mad questions some of the time, i blaim that i hadnt checked the pile and/or played my Trivial persuit in a year or 2.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

was a ton of fun and something different from the normal event. Kendra did prove she was smarter even though i answered a few of her questions...

I only took 1 pic. Was a good time. I'm glad chicken wasn't allowed to move.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman