Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

unrelated to uo

Started by GM NollKoll, October 08, 2014, 11:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

There will be a bloodmoon for you yankies tonight!

alas not visible in europe/africa, so those with the right cameras, feel free to take a photo!

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

I'll be stuck at work otherwise I'd take a pic for u sir

Tyrone Biggums

Actaully now that I think about it I don't kno what the hell a blood moon is. I know magic the gathering has a card blood moon. I assume it's a resist color moon? I don't feel like using google

Ururun

A blood moon is a moon that appears like super blood red due to it's position in relation to the sun and other things and I don't remember the specifics. Something about an eclipse. Google if you REALLY want to know.

The Magic card Blood Moon is an enchantment that makes all nonbasic lands into mountains. I made a joke in [c when Noll first brought up the bloodmoon earlier and no one knew what I was talking about =(

Tyrone Biggums

I woulda got it. I still have all my magic cards from growing up. I started playing before uo so were talking around 1996. Good memories. Even played the online version but lost all my cards. Hundreds of $ down the drain.

Also I'm looking at the moon right now on break and it's as white as ever. No blood in pa

Horns Nigel

Well, Im right in the middle of the country, and while it is a full moon and very large tonight, its WHITE with not a hint of red, so now I am very dissappointed   :P.....Nigel

BTW Noll, some of us Yanks are really Rebs......
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Ururun on October 08, 2014, 06:57:30 PM
A blood moon is a moon that appears like super blood red due to it's position in relation to the sun and other things and I don't remember the specifics. Something about an eclipse. Google if you REALLY want to know.

The Magic card Blood Moon is an enchantment that makes all nonbasic lands into mountains. I made a joke in [c when Noll first brought up the bloodmoon earlier and no one knew what I was talking about =(

Had no idea ^^.. But i havnt played mtg or sorts..  I thought i was better off leaving you alone with your madness =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman