Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New to shard

Started by jyaku, October 09, 2014, 11:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyaku

Hello everybody, I'm new to this shard and figured I would introduce myself. I'm not a 'new' player to UO by any means, I spent a good 2-3 years on and off on another... alphabetical UO server, so I have a general idea of what I'm doing.

I would like to bring up that your Wiki seems to be in need of a serious edit, it claims that new players are given a 'gm all skills' ball, when I only got a book that raised 3 of them to 75

Horns Nigel

Hails and Welcome to Pandora,
You will enjoy this shard very much, its the best one I have ever played on and I have been with UO since its inception.
Yes, the wiki is not correct about the skill ball, but thats because its a very recent change, Im sure it will be updated soon.
If you need anything, you can reach me here or in game, enjoy....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Welcome to the shard!! --

Thanks for pointing out the Wiki, will edit it ASAP.

Glad to have you.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dr. Kevorkian

I would like to welcome you to Pandora. It's great that you are not completely lost to UO. But you will find many differences on our shard compared to other shards. If you need anything or just have a question, or maybe just want to chat, look for me in game, I am usually around Luna. My wife and I are the Keepers of the largest collection of event items and rares displayed on the shard. You can visit the North Luna Museum any time you feel like it and get a glimpse of past event items and rares. We are a tight knit community and we hope you enjoy the shard as much as we do.

Brena

Welcome!  I also came from said alphabetical server, which I love a lot but the lack of updates is disheartening.  I'm enjoying my time here and I'm sure you will too!   I miss tool bars and imbueing is completely different.

Hiranaeranin

Welcome to the Shard both of you! If you have a question or need anything hit me up in the game, I'm usually on daily no later than 6pm est sometimes before. Sometimes I will be showing away in chat thats cause I'm in and out of the game doing work around the house.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through CHRISTwho strengthens me.

Flint Fireforge

Welcome to both of you and if I can help with any questions feel free to pm me
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman