Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A Wedding Invitation [8th of November]

Started by King Kong, October 09, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwarvey

Quote from: Ladibug on October 21, 2014, 09:22:41 PM
Me and my plus one will be there too ;)

I'm hoping your plus one is Echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrone Biggums

Just realized I'm having an operation the day before my Pandora wedding. It's ok tho nothing serious. I've just been blocking it out in my mind hence why I just remembered today. Kendra just got outta the hospital for her back also which is why she hasn't been able to do much of the Halloween stuff. Yes we are young and falling apart  :P

Anyways weddings still on!!!

Saturn

I've been busy with school/work lately, but this, I will try and make!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Tyrone Biggums

That makes me happy. One of the first people I remember having tons of fun with years ago in WINE. I hope you make it man.

Drake11

of course any aov that would like to attend the party of the year and enjoy it are welcome to join PvP so you may have a home and folks to enjoy the game with :)
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

wmalone

I should be able to attend... Ill be making Duck in RL but between flips of the birds I should be able to get in.  Congrats to you both ... my wife and I have been married over 22 years .... It has not always been ez and it has always been work ... but it is work well worth it if you are serious about it.  enjoy the good times and dont give up during the hard time and always work together in everything. 

Tyrone Biggums

Quote from: wmalone on November 04, 2014, 05:46:43 AM
I should be able to attend... Ill be making Duck in RL but between flips of the birds I should be able to get in.  Congrats to you both ... my wife and I have been married over 22 years .... It has not always been ez and it has always been work ... but it is work well worth it if you are serious about it.  enjoy the good times and dont give up during the hard time and always work together in everything.

Thank you for the kind words. I've finally found my soul mate.

side note - mmmmmmm duck

Ladibug

LOL Chicken. I see you're still as hormonal as ever. :)
I <3 my Soul Family

Reice

Cant we All Just GET ALONGGGG!!!!!>.........@!!!!  :) 
{"Silencer"}

Tyrone Biggums

If you have time goto our reddit and vote up on our newest post about the wedding. The  more up votes the more of a chance to get noticed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ultimaonline/comments/2lglaj/pandorauo_wedding_this_saturday_in_game/

d35tr0y

What time is this going to start? so i'm sure i don't miss it lol

Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Tyrone Biggums

Ladibug

I <3 my Soul Family

blackmyst

ill be back for the wedding event or should be back for it unless something happens

d35tr0y

I took her computer so she cant log on and see ya :/
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]