Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween

Started by GM NollKoll, October 14, 2014, 05:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Since i had some ideas on this whole thing, basic town invasion, if not a few towns in one facet (probably trammel this time, since it works best with the second part)

And one so called monster, which i guess Tyrone is still up for.
(Create a new char, with OP items, which he cannot move, and alot of hp. But when he dies, he is no more) So he is a playable boss, rampaging the towns etc. (Might do it so he can only use it for 1h a day or something, or a few hours a day).

I could perhaps even give him some special abilities (like having op items and hp issnt enough)
Which could be area kill (lure players killing him onto a bridge/room, then bam!), area trap etc. (with some cooldown, works with him pulling a lever in a bag he got, with perhaps a global cooldown, so he can only use one skill per hour or something, and a instant logout lever aswell, one time only use, to save him in a sticky situation.) But yea, ill look into that.
I gotta script a talisman or something, that makes him "invisible" for all monsters first, but shouldnt be that hard. (there are simular items ingame allready, orc mask and savage kin paint, this one would just be a more permanent item, which you cant loose, even if you attack a monster)

But if i manage to get some special skills working, i could be needing a "hunter".. But this time, its one of your normal chars, but with 2-3 special abilties, with a "global cooldown" aswell, one that traps him, possible usable only within 15 tiles, for 10 seconds, and one that drains all his mana/stamina.. both with 30min cooldown. So far just ideas. The hunter have no special stats, except perhaps a temporary monster invisibility, and said skills, which will be removed after the event.

If Tyrone as the big badass boss dies day one, well..  shame on him =P

I could try make him really overpowered, but each city has some monoliths that needs to be destroyed, before even trying to take him down, which has a respawn rate of 2 days or something.
If they are up, he has to move to another town, or try take down the foes. But yea, so far, just ideas, feel free to give me feedback and ideas!

-Global cooldown: Instead of casting a spell, and there is a cooldown period on that spell only, a global cooldown means that all spells will have same cooldown, regardless which spell used.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Ururun

When we manage to kill Tyrone, he better have something really spectacular drop!

GM NollKoll

well i will do some tests, but most likely i will be able to hide a container on his person, that will reveal itself upon death.

Scripted the items so far, hopefully they work, (monster walking talisman), but also added costumes.. (and took care of the firebreath issue aswell, since some information had been reverted where i changed it last time)..
But yea, halloween costumes ^^.. might find from drops, or even from tyrones boss monster aswell!
But..

Tyrone Biggums

All sounds good to me. Pm me when you wanna meet up. I know a few things I'll have to change on my end but shouldn't be hard

Tyrone Biggums

Also as far as a reward it would be cool if there was a damage calculator on me and the person who did the most damage overall during the coarse of the event gets a special reward.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on October 14, 2014, 04:40:17 PM
Also as far as a reward it would be cool if there was a damage calculator on me and the person who did the most damage overall during the coarse of the event gets a special reward.

that would be too hard alas
But..

Tyrone Biggums

Woo Hoo got Kons head

GM NollKoll

due to the recent crash i managed to do.. did some naughty stuff inside a guard zone.. ugh..   was preparing for my bit of the halloween event inside a town.. wont say which atm.. (there will be several towns).. 

Kon was extremly quick on the case, and added my latest changes..
firebreath shoulnt instant kill anymore..  well its still dangerous.. but not THAT dangerous..
and my monster walking talisman
But..

Keeblerboy

Will you be offering the McBride necklace at Halloween this year?

GM NollKoll

Ill be thinking about it!..   There are too many mcbridges necklace out there ingame allready, so the game is allready unbalanced..  But my monster talisman works awesome!..  Will really help in future events aswell, making you "invisible" for all monsters.. So quite nice with a monster player characther, doesnt need to worry about attacking "his allies"
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman