Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Taming Bod rewards

Started by Tyrone Biggums, October 29, 2014, 06:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

ok I'm at the point of collecting new things. Our WIKI has the taming bod rewards page but it's changed. Some rewards are not even on the WIKI. I just got a dragonhead trophy. Anyone know what others changed?

Edit: can we get the checks up'd on bods? they are more time consuming then other things and well don't pay worth crapola  :)

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on October 29, 2014, 06:35:46 PM
ok I'm at the point of collecting new things. Our WIKI has the taming bod rewards page but it's changed. Some rewards are not even on the WIKI. I just got a dragonhead trophy. Anyone know what others changed?

Edit: can we get the checks up'd on bods? they are more time consuming then other things and well don't pay worth crapola  :)

I remember a while back Noll did a revision of the rewards or at least the possibilities to get them for smithing and tailoring.   At that time someone pointed out they thought there were modifications made to the taming ones, but Noll said he hadn't touched them. 

I have a ton of taming bods, I would be willing to do a bunch of them and help track what rewards we get if you like.   Unless Noll can just look up the rewards and chances to get them.

GM NollKoll

i can look em up, and i havnt touched em... yet..

So feel free to post ideas and suggestions for new rewards or new reward layout
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

The list shows you can get pet dyes. Regular, advanced and rare or something. I've yet to get a pet dye an it's what I'm after. I'm sick of the green charger and wasted my pcoins lol. Just want to know CAN u get dyes from taming bods?

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on October 30, 2014, 01:09:46 PM
The list shows you can get pet dyes. Regular, advanced and rare or something. I've yet to get a pet dye an it's what I'm after. I'm sick of the green charger and wasted my pcoins lol. Just want to know CAN u get dyes from taming bods?

I have never got dyes from it yet, but I don't turn in lots of them.   I will work on them this week, the alternative listed rewards for those bods would be ok for me even if I didn't get dyes.  I have a ton of already tamed animals, I will try to fill some bods tonight if I can. 

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman