Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ahoy, Mateys!

Started by Kaym3ra, November 17, 2014, 04:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaym3ra

I was on one of the UO top 100 sites and I found this server. I liked the fact that there was so much more boat support on this server, and as such I figured I'd give it a try.

I have played UO on and off for about 11 years now, so I am fairly familiar with how the game works, and am quite excited to have the chance for an immediate start without the hours of skill grinding prior. Hope to see you all around! :)

Tyrone Biggums

Welcome to Pandora. The boats do have some more support and also most of us use seahorses which let's you ride a horse on water. Tons of fish and sos chests are really worth the time to fish up. Some for sale on my vendor in South Luna pretty cheap. Vendor name Cheap Powerscrolls.

What osi shard did you play years ago? I'm from Catskills myself.

You will see me around I'm sure  :P

Kaym3ra

I always played on free servers. my first ever server was a very short-lived server a friend of mine was running when I was 13. I was out of the game a while, then I dabbled with my own server, out again for a while, then started on Angel Island, an also short-lived server, out for a while again, then I started on Excelsior about 6-8 months ago, but the lack of PvP and ridiculously expensive economy kinda turned me off to it, so I found my way here.

Tyrone Biggums

Sounds like you need a good stable shard and you found the best here at Pandora. We have a guild named PvP that I am the GM of so if your looking for pvp you can always come find us. There are a few other guilds that openly accept members to get you started also. Vendor gates around Luna bank to give you an idea of what's needed and how much it costs. Also if you PM some of the owners of the vendors we lower our prices for young players. Anything else needed jut post it. I check the boards quite often.

Kaym3ra

good deal I'll be into the server to look around as soon as I can get UO Steam running on linux. :/ I didn't know I'd be fighting with it like this lol.

Tyrone Biggums

That's something I know nothing about. Hopefully someone can help you out there

Dwarvey

Welcome to Pandora.

If you need help just holler out in global. Someone will know the answer

King Kong

Welcome to Pandora!

You get logged in?

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Kaym3ra

Yep. I managed. as with most things on a Linux OS, UOsteam just needed some messing with. all is working and i logged in  just now to mess around a bit. I'll likely play a bit more tomorrow.

Horns Nigel

Hails and welcome...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Falada

greets Fala

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan