Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Worst thing not locked down?

Started by Tyrone Biggums, November 22, 2014, 02:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

Whats the most expensive or worst thing you forgot to lock down? We noticed that there was 2 different Venus fly traps from the Halloween event and put them next to each other. Some how I forgot to lock one down. All my fault but that's a 16 million gold accident  :P

Anyone else?

Dwarvey

Mine has to be a tool box. I thought for sure it was, but the next day the spot was (and still is) empty.

Horns Nigel

Mine was a chest full of stealables that I had moved then forgot to secure  :'(  .....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

d35tr0y

I once took my entire first set of gear off fully imbued and put in a chest forgot to lock it down.... and yes that spot remains empty to this day :(
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

ChickeN

I've lost many thing.. and happly some I forgot, but one ill never forget is... the spinning blades on my roof at my luna house..( Corgul drop's them)... I had 2 more at 2 different points in the game.. I forgot to lock one down.. poof.. I got another one,( this makes 3 looted, 2 left).. locked them both down and did a bunch of moving and forgot to lock the other down.. yup.. poof.. and finally got a 4th so now I have 2 never moved them again.. don't think there spawnig anymore, and if so very very slowly, also lost the tall dark deamon holloween statue 2 of those.. and Thyme just lost a snowmany yesterday.. lol so yes we never learn.. lol

Tyrone Biggums

i kill corgul daily and have yet to get the blades. i was wondering if they spawn actually

ChickeN

yeah, last time I saw them dropping was like 2 years ago.. not to say they aren't dropping still.. everytime ive found them, they are on the very very bottom of the corpes.. so ppl could have missed them since then.. I know when I first started doing Corgul, I found the arties on top and never searched to the bottom.. so who know's how many I missed back then..but now I try to use my deco tool to raise or lower the item after I lock it down.. sometimes I forget but it helps make such items are in fact "locked down"

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on November 29, 2014, 02:06:39 PM
i kill corgul daily and have yet to get the blades. i was wondering if they spawn actually

if you mean the cullingblade, then yes it does.  (or field of blade, it drops aswell) wrong area to place your question in, but ill let this one slip
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

zaxarus

I still have to forget locking down stuff.

But a while back (i had no portable SF at this point, my imbuing was under 120 that time) i imbued a weapon and wanted to give it to my main char. Sadly there was a trash box right next to the SF at that time. So yes, i trashed it.
Does that count?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Tyrone Biggums

I think worst item you trashed would be a different topic all in itself  :P

I forget  the worst item I trashed but I've donated items i didn't want to (potion bag) and had to run to the donation chest to quick grab it. That's why I said before you donate put all items in a separate container so this mistake doesn't happen to you now  that the chest is moved to the newbie dungeon.

(I only needed spell check on one word in there. Anyone take a guess to what it was I'll give ya 500K if your right)

Drake11

Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

Tyrone Biggums

Of coarse drak was right. That e n the a always **** me up

The word in the **** is mess ;)

Drake11

Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

zaxarus

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on December 02, 2014, 01:50:45 PM
Of coarse drak was right. That e n the a always **** me up