Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Looking for Guild.

Started by billybumbler, November 29, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybumbler

I have been in contact with a few people on this shard about joining a guild. Initially wanting to be independent and wanting to do everything for myself by myself I silently declined, I guess.

I had second thoughts earlier today while I was at work, toiling the hours away.. Eager to return to Sosaria and continue my character's training. But, I figured I should be up front and honest about my intentions and game play style before accepting any offers. In other words, lay it all down on the table:

I wish to join a PvM guild with a slight lean towards PVP. As, I have not played in a very long time, since around Sept 2002 I think.

I would like to learn PVP, but at this moment, I would be very lacking in that field of play.

I have GM'd a lot of skills already and am working on more. But, I believe my asset would be in crafting/hunting. I don't have great gear and I am stuck at GMing skills only due to a lack of scrolls. Also, I have not tiered any of my equipment yas of yet, but I have thrown a ton of runes onto my gear as well as added different pieces.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

~Billy Bumbler

Horns Nigel

SoP is PVM only as is a few others, I think there are a few that are mainly PVM that dabble in PVP as well.
There are others that are mainly PVP.

Good luck......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Sanomhu

I do not know what to do yet.

Axle Stonehands

If you want to remain solo for a while, there are a lot of people who will help you with everything from advice to gear if you ask - and you won't have to join their guild if you don't want to join. If you are young, you are better off using the newbie dungeon to gain skill and gold. Keep any imbue ingredients you get, they can be traded or sold or used to make more powerful runes. Be sure to read the wiki and be patient - you will find your place among the citizens of Pandora in no time. Use global to ask questions or get help - and look up Phineas le Monge in game, I'lll be glad to give you a hand up if you need it, no strings attached. And by the way, welcome to Pandora!

zaxarus

This is no real player, check his profile... ^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

These damn strange random posters, from an african or asian country. 2 posts per member, then they just.. poff..
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman