Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

PvPrs Unite!

Started by Drake11, January 08, 2015, 12:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake11

All you pvp'rs or aspiring pvp'rs out there! Are you looking for a group of like-minded individual's for a ton of fun and an experience you don't want to miss? PM myself (Drakania) either in game or on the forums here and we will get with you and mesh you into our formidable group! Preferably looking for folks with prior pvp experience, but fresh faces are okay too... we can train you up and we are very helpful in terms of gear and advice. Come join the elite force today!
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

King Kong

Here come The Avengers!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Drake11

all good with me as long as i get to be captain america lol

Tyrone Biggums

I wanna be venom. He in there? I have no idea about super hero anything but venom looks bad a**

Drake11

Bumping for a great group of players! With many attempts to smear our name recently, we remain strong, united, and dedicated to the cause of bringing great player versus player combat back to Pandora. We run daily guild outings, we help each other out, and we help any new player that proves they want to stay and play on the shard. We are growing fast with many new faces to add to our ranks; come be one of us today! Are you mostly into PvM? that's fine with us, we don't require you to PvP at all (common misconception due to the name, however, the name is mostly to show our dedication to balancing PvP for everyone and making it great once again). Once ya get a feel for the great group of people we have, you will never have another gaming experience like it!

For more information, contact me here on the forums via pm or in game via a pm to Drakania. Hope to hear from you soon!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111