Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Patch 55 Notes [Live]

Started by GM NollKoll, January 19, 2015, 11:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Alot of patches recently =P

Well im writing this as a slight notice of what will happen to some weapons.
Basicly 65 weapons are affected by this patch, and the reason is that the elemental damage on these weapons are hardcoded, and unable to be changed ingame by me or via an elemental deed.

So some players might have spent an elemental deed on these weapons allready, but let me know before the patch! (Easy for me to see inside the weapon if the weapon got a changed elemental inside, even if it doesnt show or work as that)

And there is the posibility that these weapons will loose all their elemental damage, so do tell me if you use one of these weapons aswell, i can do a global command to "fix" all the weapons to proper elemental damage, but if possible, would be nice to skip doing 65 unique global commands hehe.
(Think of it as your characther, you got it all and nice in one specific hue, but then you test the pigment stones in the Pandora Pigment Library, and it all changes into that color.. The weapons got a hardcoded overlay of its elemental damage.. dunno if that made any sense. .but wth)

***Here comes the list of each weapon affected.***
DreadsRevenge (Pandora Peerless)
Scepter of the chief (Pandora Peerless)
Darkened Sky (Pandora ToT)
Sword of the stampede (Pandora ToT)
Sword of Prosperity (Pandora ToT)
Winds Edge (Pandora ToT)
Frostbringer (Pandora War)
Frostbringer (gargoyle)
Serpents Fang (gargoyle)
Staff of the magi (gargoyle)
The Dragon Slayer (Gargoyle)
The Taskmaster (gargoyle)
Serpents Fang (Pandorian War)
Staff of the Magi (Pandorian War)
The Dragon Slayer (Pandorian War)
The Taskmaster (Pandorian War)
Frostbringer (Pandora Doom)
Serpents Fang (Pandora Doom)
Staff of the Magi (Pandora Doom)
The Dragon Slayer (Pandora Doom)
The Taskmaster (Pandora Doom)
Resonent staff of enlightment
Axes of Fury (gargoyle)
Channelers Defender (gargoyle)
Legacy of Despair (Gargoyle)
Abyssal blade (gargoyle)
Standard of Chaos (gargoyle)
Stone Dragons Tooth (gargoyle)
Life Syphon (gargoyle)
Blade of Battle (gargoyle)
Deaths Head (gargoyle)
Serpents Stone Staff (Gargoyle)
PetrifiedSnake (Gargoyle)
BansheesCall (Gargoyle)
Storm Caller (Gargoyle)
Sword of shattered Hopes (gargoyle)
Staff of shattered dreams (gargoyle)
Stone Slith Claw (gargoyle)
Raptor Claw (gargoyle)
Standard of chaos
Vampiric Essence
Dreads Revenge
Faerie Fire
Mischief Maker
Scepter of the chief
Dragons End
Darkened Sky
Sword of the Stampede
Sword of prosperity
Exiler
Brave knight of britannia
Arctic Death Dealer
Blaze of Death
Cold Blood
Boomstick
Soul Seeker
Wildfirebow
Nox rangers heavy crossbow
Pixie swatter
Wrath of the dryad
Frostbringer
Serpents Fang
Staff of the magi
The Dragon Slayer
The Taskmaster
Zyronic Claw
Cold forged blade
luminous runeblade
Overseer sundered blade
Phantom staff
Silvanis feywood bow
***end of weapon list***
Some of these got 100% physical, but still needed to be changed so they can be properly be changed via an elemental deed.

-The arcane bookshelfs deeds got a warning to remind that you need to be owner and secure them for proper and safe storing of runebooks

There will be more items in this patch note, but i wanted to make sure players knew about the weapon change, since there might be a possibility that the weapons will loose the elemental damages and become 100% physical.
Also if anyone is pro-uo and know everything about these weapons, write a reply with all the weapons that got elemental damage (apart from physical), no need to be in a fancy list.

Also got plans to add elemental deeds to smith BoDs, and metallic dyes into tailor deeds, not sure what i could add to taming bods... metallic pet dye tub?.. And should also include the disturb checks on alot of skills. But yea, just wanted to note you all about the weapons, and please talk to your guildies to read here, or tell em about it etc.

*Update*apart from the weapon changes i mentioned above
-Pandorian Llama now uses 3 control slots instead of 5
-Charybdis fix
-Healing stone should be usable now for everyone
-Shimmering Effusion will be a tad harder
-BoD reward system overhaul, added metallic dyetubs & weapon elemenetal deeds to the table, to sum it up, EACH bod got a small chance of netting you one of these (smith gets deeds, tailor gets dyetub)
-You should gain more resources in fel by harvesting (was allready implanted, but the % was so low, so you wouldnt notice it)
-Arcane bookshelf have a warning text on its deed, regarding the need to secure it
-Added the possibility to use Pigments of Tokuno on all wearables, artifacts or not.
-Remade a few artifacts so they should be armor based in imbuing. kon had those as clothing for a reason, also made a serialize issue.. so im striking em for now
-Possible fix for pets turning grey
-Fixed the issue where you couldnt get your stat above 150.
-Increased the disrupt level (for all type of systems,fizzle, slip etc)
PvP: from 18 to 25 damage
PvM: from 25 to 35 damage
-All mantras are back (could result in less lag, but the fix was mostly to see exactly what your opponent were doing)
-Arcane circle now have a 60% skill difference instead of 20% (ie difference between the one that started it, and the ones that joined it)
-Fixme - skills: now got a warning regarding purchased skills.
-Personal trash bag: You cannot throw away blessed or insured items anymore.
-Runic Tools should be worthwhile now.
-Spell penetration (Alpha), YAY!.. 
4 tiers at the moment, above: 250int, 300int, 350 int and 400int. gaining 3,6,9,15% Extra damage as direct damage. Will try get a buff icon working for this, and ofc the damage will be tweaked, and there will be changes to buffs/debuffs regarding on your intelligence.

Could have missed mentioning some things in here, since all those weapons is cluddering my patch log =P

Patch will roll in during next week or so, king kong was going away for a few days, but i still need to fix a few things.

Would want every player to patch to version: 7.0.43.1 HS aswell.

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

Umm Please look at my soul glaive Noll  wanna make sure i dont loose it    TY.... Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

The soul glaive ain't one of the weapons that will be edited. And the only thing that might happen is that they will become 100% physical until I change it ingame, new versions will be dropped with proper elements.
But if you are super super worried, take a screenshot.
But since the only thing edited is the way elemental damage was programmed on these, it shouldn't be an issue.
But..

Tyrone Biggums

For pet bods can u check if pet dyes are dropping. It says they do on the wiki but there is also things that drop that are not included on our wiki list. Also pet bods only give 1k-2k. If that could get raised it would give new players tying to raise animal taming more of a reason to do pet bods. They are very time consuming and new players can do them for gold and rewards that vets would want to buy. Win win for everyone

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Johana

I have a Scepter of the chief and it will not repair with a smith repair deed.  I don't know if this is related to the patch.

GM NollKoll

But..

Outkast

No Good

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Outkast on February 23, 2015, 11:14:03 AM

No Good

How come?.. Iirc it was based on the max hp the players had at that time, which was around 187hp
But..

GM NollKoll

hmm alas something was messed up with the scripts, had to do a revert (ie no patch)
Gonna get me some save files and see what was wrong, since it all worked great on my end oddly enough
(but did not have lotsa characthers, items etc saved in the save files)
But..

GM NollKoll

But..

Dr. Kevorkian

I have a question regarding smithy and tailor bods. Are your chances for getting elemental deeds and dye tubs greater if you turn in higher end bods? or is it just totally random? I turned in 50 smithy bods and got pick axes and shovels and mining gloves. and a few gold as well. just need clarification on this.

Dr. Kevorkian

Also. pets still turn grey. especially in the pvm room when you cross the gate. happened to me several times since the patch went live.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Dr. Kevorkian on March 09, 2015, 08:39:20 PM
Also. pets still turn grey. especially in the pvm room when you cross the gate. happened to me several times since the patch went live.
So the patch made it worse? Or is it just in the pvm room.. Was it any help at all?

And bods, all got a low chance, which increases on bod type as u said.. 1-->5%.. The reward table on the wiki will get updated soon
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman