Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Overall Well-Being of Pandora

Started by The Winter, January 21, 2015, 04:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Winter

In the past few months, we've seen a nice influx of new players to Pandora.

It's good to see people out there joining guilds, gearing up, and having fun.

I'd like to jot down a few things I think would help us retain these players and perhaps get new players in the near future.

1. Vote daily. It's something that's easily forgotten, but can make a difference if everyone does it on a daily basis. Just type [vote and then go to the 3 websites, prove you aren't a bot, and vote for Pandora. You get tokens and help the server. Remind people in your guild to vote!

2. Activity. Talk to new players. Help new players. Answer questions in global. Even if you don't have an answer, simply replying in global will let people know you somewhat care. Take a minute or two to show them around or give them a piece of gear.

3. Etiquette. No matter how bad of a day one of us has, in game or IRL, we should try to be civil to our friends and enemies on Pandora. After all, we are one community, even if we pvp, fight, etc.

4. Forums. Encourage new players to join the forums and post. Activity breeds activity.

That's all I have at the moment. I know none of these ideas are new, but a reminder now and then doesn't hurt.
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Tyrone Biggums

Also we do have a reddit and twitter. It may not sound like much but even if it brings a few players it's better than nothing. I know reddit is a very helpful tool. It's helped many other shards grow so why not ours. It reaches out to people that might have forgotton about UO all together but want to play on a a shard for old times sake. EVery little bit helps.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman