Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

More Voting Sites & Items Added!

Started by King Kong, January 24, 2015, 01:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

There is now a total of 6 voting sites added to the [Vote command in game. Please make sure you type the [Vote command at least once a day and type in the CAPTCHA when browser pops up so the vote actually counts. It only takes 1-2 minutes to go through all of them. There is a new voting site Portal UO (formally JoinUO) which is getting a lot of traffic, but requires you to register to vote (it is the only site like that), please take the minute to register once and then you never have to do it again.

You can see the new sites we are competing on here: http://www.pandorauo.com/portal/#vote -- If you happen to be at work or away from UO, you can use this link to vote. You can now get up 11 Vote coins a day.

New Items Added to the Voting Stones
(which can be found at Insula & Luna bank along with Vote Vendor):

- Ethereal Tiger
- Skill Codex: 1 Skill set to 100
- Donator's Exceptional Flute (blessed, unlimited charges)

More added soon -- Prices set considering getting 11 voting tokens a day and being able to buy them from other players.

We work super hard to make this the best experience for you. A home away from home. The minimum we ask is you vote everyday. Your vote brings new players.

Love you all!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Outkast

Sounds great to me :) I have to vote on a separate computer this one doesn't open up websites atm,  But  a new computer on the way.  I still have old vote tokens,wonder if they will work still.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman