Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Gold Sink Stone Added [Economy Control]

Started by King Kong, March 19, 2015, 09:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Please follow the Gold Sink topic here for your suggestions and comments:
http://www.pandorauo.com/community/index.php/topic,11569.msg33759/topicseen.html#new

Gold Sink Stone Added to start our steady process of lowering the overall gold on Pandora and in turn raising its value. (just like real life)!

I am going to start with 1 simple item and expand from there.. BETA if you will. --

First added: The +200 Luck Deed for 62 million gold. The Gold Sink Room and Chest to purchase it is behind West Britain Bank Trammel in the top floor of the Artists Shop. -- You have to cash checks & have 62 million in actual gold piles in bank to buy it.

That might seem expensive, and it is. If you see the stats below, for us to make a dent we have to target the Veteran filthy rich players on Pandora. There will be more items added soon and some will be lower, some higher.

Current Economy Stats. In Billions.

Total Gold in Pandora (including Coins, Checks, Bars, Books)
or 18.25 Billion

We will add more items soon, keep the ideas coming (remember to think what is right for the shard as a whole, not just personally) and the price in Gold you think is right. To give your suggestion - Post in our active thread here: http://www.pandorauo.com/community/index.php/topic,11569.msg33759/topicseen.html#new

Let's see if we can make a dent? :)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Also -- I have turned Battles system back on. Only the FFA for now as we are still working out some kinks. We are are in Season 89 -- Top few players get at least some relic frags at each of the end season, winner gets a Battle Necklace with 3 Faster Casting (and it looks awesome, one of a kind, imbuable).

Remember that all players should join Daily PvP and Battles. You never even die and everyone gets PvP Coins for joining... Which you can spend on cool stuff at the PvP Coin Arena.

King Kong

Gold Sink Room & Chest is moving to behind West Britain Bank Trammel in the top floor of the Artists Shop where I can have more space to put things on display.

aremes16

Regarding the Daily pvp; When i join it(the daily pvp) and no one else does, i get nothing(I'm not sure but i assume the battle system is the same). It makes me not want to join them unless i know other people are, however if you gave me a pvp coin for joining without any competition then i would do it much more often. I think this has discouraged many players from joining more often, if no one else joins when you do, wasting 5 minutes.

Axle Stonehands

More Deco - New Deco - Animated Deco - WOOT!  Nigel Horns is gonna spaz out!

Dwarvey

Quote from: Axle Stonehands on March 23, 2015, 02:25:16 PM
More Deco - New Deco - Animated Deco - WOOT!  Nigel Horns is gonna spaz out!

LMAO .........That's an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman