Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Monthly Auction

Started by Flint Fireforge, March 24, 2015, 04:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

On several of the old shards I played on I did a monthly auction. The way it worked is I would set a date for the auction players would give a bag with item or items they wanted auctioned and a reserve if any on the item or items. the auction would start and items auctioned off. at the end of the auction I will find the player and give them there money minus a 5% fee for selling the item. this would cover the cost of me setting up a house and running the auction. Anyone interested please let me know and we will give it a try
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Dr. Kevorkian

I also participated in quite a few auctions on OSI shards. The wife and I enjoyed them very much. Please make it happen Flint, as I will try to attend every auction. Also, if you need any help setting it up, please let me know.

The Winter

Great idea.

I used to run an auction house on Chessy. It can be a lot of fun for everyone involved.

"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Flint Fireforge

Ok looks like I have got interest in doing a Monthly auction. As of right now I am looking to place a plot once set I will set up an auction date. The rules will be real simple. 1. keep talk and spam down or will be asked to leave auction. 2. If you have an item for auction place in a bag and if you have a reserve price place book in bag with reserve and make sure your name is on book so I can get your money to you. 3. Only 2 people will accept items for auction Flintfireforge or my wife Tika. 3. You will not be allowed to bid on your own item. I will take display items for auction hopefully at least 1 week before auction. Maybe the gm's will consider a item for the auction ( goldsink ) I will not charge 5% for this item. All sales are final you win the bid you bought it. And for those not familiar with auctions a reserve bid is the minimum the seller will accept. if the seller is present and reserve not met item will not be sold. I will consider an and all suggestions. Lets hope this goes well.

Flint Fireforge

Ok folks the Auction house is built and we are ready to get started. I will be accepting items for the auction. There are a few simple rules. 1. You can put up a max of 5 items. All items must be put in a bag with a book giving a brief description of item and a reserve price ( minimum price you will accept for item if any )2. As many items as possible will be displayed for players to view before auction starts. 3. As of right now only 4 people will be accepting items for the Auction Myself ( Flintfireforge ) Tika, Falada or Tys. I am going to talk with Konn to see if Staff would like to put up an item. There will be a 5% auction fee except for staff item. As of right now there is no gate to auction house but I am gona see if Konn can add it to he Promotrd Shopping list. Please keep it friendly at the Auction its meant to be fun for all if you have and questions please feel free to pm me.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman