Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Tonights Auction

Started by Flint Fireforge, April 17, 2015, 04:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

Ok folks tonight is the night for my first auction. First I would like to thank staff and players for putting up items. I want this to be a fun event so a few simple things I ask. 1. Please keep talk down so we can watch for bids. ( if want to talk amongst yourself please party or talk in guild chat. 2. Please don't get upset if your the high  bidder and the reserve is not met and you don't get item. 3. If you cant attend and want an item try to find someone you can trust to bid for you. 4. Remember there is a 5% fee for auction the item. 5. As soon as auction is over Myself and Tika will find you to get your gold asap. 6. On staff item if staff is not present the winner will be given the book and I and the winner should both post on forums the amount item sold for and if staff not present you will just have to wait for staff. I hope everyone has a good time and we can make this a monthly event. Thanks again for al the help and donated items. Also any items not sold will be bagged and returned to owners. See ya all there.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

blackmyst

I would like to thank Flint and Tika for this event its a great idea to help some new players and old players who can't donate or have not been here long enough to save up the gold that some players as for things.  Monthly events no matter what kind in my opinon would help this shard grow it something diff and fun that everyone can enjoy without having to have a lot of gold and being geared up.

So again thank you Flint and Tika.

King Kong

Yeah what black said!

Thank you folks for doing this!

Know that Flint and Tika are trustworthy. But if you don't know them well, there is also a staff assurance that you can hand over / allow them to auction and handle your items completely safe. So no worries!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Flint Fireforge

Thanks to everyone who came out had a Blast.. Thanks to all the players who added items. Thanks to Kon and Noll for staff items and Konn showing up and throwing out a surprise item that was awesome. Congrats to Dr. Kev amd wife for winning staff item ( the first one ) just have to page noll and catch him on. James also got a sweet staff surprise item. We will be accepting items for next auction thanks again all for making it a fun night. FlintFireforge and Tika WSF
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

zaxarus

Thanks to Tika & Flint for doing this, great job, was fun. :)
Also thanks to Kon & Noll for supporting that whole thing!

I purchased some nice items for awesome prices, especially that T5 Mempo, the Doni Item and the Charger.
Also i was surprised and amazed that the Bow got sold for a crazy unexpected price.^^

Thanks!

p.s.: Oh and sorry again, James, for bidding on the Ankh and making you pay more than you wanted to? ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

The Winter

Thanks Flint and Tika for a great community event  :)

Thanks Kon and Noll for some nifty staff items.

Thanks Tys for buying me the Pandora Ankh  ;)

"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Axle Stonehands

I really enjoyed the auction, thanks Flint & Tika for putting in the work and thanks to the staff for all their support. If you missed it, there were some great items to be had, many for not too much gold. I am looking forward to the next one, and I hope more folks come out to see what it's about.

Dr. Kevorkian

sorry so late, we had internet issues. but i want to thank everyone involved in the auction. Tika and Flint for throwing the auction and the staff for donating items to the auction as well. was a lot of fun and can't wait for the next one.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman