Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Extermination Event !!! *Read inside!** Overrun with Raccoons!

Started by GM NollKoll, April 24, 2015, 12:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

**Updated with news!**
Report from the wildlife expert:
An explosive increase in the raccoons population in Malas.
The raccoons which have been imported from another country, and to believed that some citizens in Malas have been imported raccoons as pets, after seeing a certain superhero movie, after they became 1 year old, they started to bite and scratch their owners, and was thus released into the wild.

With the recent leftovers from both christmas and easter, even easter bunnys that citizens have released for getting into the whole "easter spirit" have been a lucrative food source for the raccoons.

That and without a real predator in Malas (apart from those that they can outwit). Have led to the explosive increase in the raccoons population, and where the once overflow of food, which have been thinned down by the sheer increase of raccoons, and the less festive period of our country, forcing the raccoons to go out from shelter, and seek food where they have not dared to go before! If this continues, we will have a map overrun with raccoons, and it will be almost unstoppable, just by sheer numbers!

It's my estimate that they current raccoon population is already into the thousands.

**End of report**

This is truly a disastrous report, i have a rare photograph, with a raccoon in action, outwitting a confused chicken.

We have to unite and exterminate this threat!, it might be cruel, but there are no alternative!

If the raccoons are left alone, there will not be a single house left untouched in Malas, no matter what type of security there is!

Rules & Info:
-Kill and loot their unique fur (it's stackable, but if its not, do not fret, it might bug out sometimes)
-Try collect as many as you can, the 3 that collects the most will get some nice rewards!*, but there will also be a 4-20 place rewards aswell, but a minimum of 5 furs needs to be collected.
-When (if????) the raccoons have been exterminated, deliver them in a bag with a book contained your name, and account name (obviously not your password, account name is just for me to easier find you, if you are offline when im delivering the event rewards), and ofcourse in that bag, you need to place the furs.. Nothing els!.. A mailbox will be added to Luna, when the time draws close.
-Furs are ofcourse tradable between players!
-Raccoons spawn is across the whole map of Malas, apart from dungeons, they will respawn for a while. (Or better read: Raccoons are a very territorial animal, when a alpha raccoon have left an area, others might venture out and claim it as their own)
-Will last for a few days or so, might be a week, feel free to post suggestions!

*Rewards:
1st Place will get 2 deco pieces, one unique for being the no1 exterminator, and the common one. A elemental damage deed OF YOUR CHOISE! and a metallic leather dye tub (or if you prefer, a metallic clothing dyetub)
2nd place: 1 Deco everyone gets, plus a random elemental damage deed and a metallic leather dyetub (or if you prefer, a metallic clothing dyetub)**
3rd place: 1 Deco everyone gets, plus a random elemental damage deed, and a metallic clothing dyetub.**
**Might add a special deco for 2nd and third aswell.
4-20 place: 1 Deco piece

Happy hunting!

**Old post below**
Some alarming reports have been recieved from citizens in Malas, that childish pranks like tipping and emptying trash barrels and destroyed cropfields have been noted.
All over the map have strange reports of immature pranks been noted, no culprit have yet to be seen causing it, but it looks like a couple of young persons have been causing a minor riot. Even food storage units have been wrecked and emptied.
It is to believed that the pranks have been done during the nights.

A further investigation will continue and this thread will be updated!
Please be on the lookout for these young culprits!!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

The Winter

I'm on it.

I dunno what I'm supposed to do when I find them, but I think I'm on the right track.

Maybe.

Possibly.

"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

The Winter

I don't think it's teenagers!

I think it's little 'rascals' that are up to no good.

Nimble fingers on them little buggers!
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Dr. Kevorkian

I also found out who is causing the problems. I would hate to ""exterminate" them, so instead I would like to tame them. Is that even possible?

The Winter

Dr. Kevorkian

Oh my. I fear we will have an epidemic on our hands. There must be a way to deal with this.

d35tr0y

If only we had some cages... although they can be killed  :)
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Dr. Kevorkian

As citizens of Pandora, we must unite and rid ourselves of these vermin!!!

GM NollKoll

after further investigation, raccoons are the ones behind all this. Please do not do anything drastic yet! I've got a wildlife biologist bringing me his report in a few hours from now!
But..

Dr. Kevorkian

Oops. I exterminated about 2 dozen of the little pests already.

The Winter

Looks like the raccoon population has decreased...or vanished.

GM NollKoll

But..

GM NollKoll

Quote from: James Hendrik on April 25, 2015, 07:53:12 AM
Looks like the raccoon population has decreased...or vanished.

Temporary modified it a bit.. *cough*..  damn you were fast to notice that haha!

Also for the rest of you, each raccoon have one fur each. Those you have killed before this actually "started", had no effect.. On the other hand, never said you should kill em then =P.. Tried to get you all into the spirit hehe.. But i guess we got alot of triggerslashy slash happy folks!
But..

zaxarus

Again it looks like the plague has been defeated.

(Or: No raccoons in Malas, except for Luna.^^)

Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

As written above, they are a very territorial creature.. When the alpha males dominate a territory, the others are in hiding. The raccoon pest is not over yet!
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman