Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

May Auction-Friday May the 8th 7pm central

Started by Flint Fireforge, April 27, 2015, 04:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

Its  time for our 2nd auction. Friday May 8th at 7 PM Central. We will not have  staff item unless staff decide to add still up in the air as of now as soon as I get an answer I will post. I am going to add a few extra tables at the house next to auction house to add items due to large number of items wanting to be added. There will be a special player item A tier 5 fully imbued Battle Necklace. Will have it up for viewing shortly. Hope to see you all there.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Flint Fireforge

Ok Folks for the May 8th Auction Noll and Kon have added a staff item. You can see it at the auction house ( take any public gate go to Promoted Shopping then WSF Auction House ). Also Featured item from player is a Tier 5 Fully Imbued Battle Necklace. A must have Bling. WE have a little of something for everyone and 1st auction was a big success. All I ask is please keep chatter down as not to spam journal and no Drama at the auction house. Hope to see ya all there thanks to staff and players for making another auction happen.

Flint Fireforge

Flint Fireforge

1 more day to go and its auction time lots of nice items to be had hope to see all there Friday 7pm central and Don't Forget to pay the Lady!!

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dr. Kevorkian

Thank you Flint, Tika and Tazi for a great auction. this one went alot smoother and I forsee the auctions only getting better. I enjoy the time away from the grind and it's always nice to make and spend some money.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman