Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Loss of a loved one

Started by ksilverbow, May 17, 2015, 11:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksilverbow

Those that know me well know that Yesterday my husband and I said goodbye to our loving sweet best friend Oz he was nearly 18 years old. He had been suffering for a couple of days with not being able to breathe well. He will be missed. We love you dearly sweetie, you were our buddy, our best friend, our son.

Quoted from Urden on Facebook.
"Those of us with pets know that our pets are our children. I just laid our oldest pet to rest. Oz The Cat died tonight. He has been with my wife and I since 1998. We were living in Montgomery, AL at the time and it is believed he was born in late May or early June. He was the runt of his litter and his feline mother pushed him out of the den. My wife, being the more compassionate of the two of us, took him in and told me we now had a cat. Foolishly I thought I had a say in the matter but after a half hour with him I knew he would stay with us. He saw us through good times, through bad times, through moves, through storms, through rough parts in our marriage, he saw us through it all. When he passed tonight I was with him petting him gently, rubbing his side, thanking him for sharing his life with us and telling him it was okay to let go. It feels like he held on long enough for me to get home so we could say goodbye. Daddy loves you Oz."

Daddy and I both love you dearly sweetheart.

So if I am not so cheerful as usual please don't take it as I am upset with you this is really hard on me. If I am not in game, don't worry I will be back as well. I love you all and those of you (you know who you are) helped me out so much yesterday I thank you very much for your love.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman