Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

[LIVE] Publish 60 - Age of the Infested - Teaser/Patchnotes (main post updated)

Started by GM NollKoll, June 30, 2015, 08:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Grimjack

Ohoh, with a name like that, I can see myself getting killed by Poison or Disease several times a day.  ;[

Still looking forward to it tho.  ;]

Keeblerboy

Can you address the healing increase discrepancy with gargs vs humans (75 vs 105) as well with this post?

GM NollKoll

Yea made a special gargoyle tali for that one..not a perfect fix though
But..

Des Sanct

On a new note, Pandora I have been one of the fortunate few to help test some of this out. All I have to say, (from a pvper's perspective) is this is the most awesome PvM for PvP experience, I have had in UO since the release of Publish 16 on OSI. This is pretty elaborate, how the publish ties itself together as a whole. When everyone figures it out, You too will have that WOW, HOLY $**t factor!

Flint Fireforge

I had a lot of fun testing. I think the concept is awesome for pvm as well as pvp. Especially the pvm if you hunt in groups. I have seen the hues Noll has been working on and its awesome. I think all will be pleased might take some getting used to but I think all will catch on quick.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

blackmyst

really keys would be a good idea or something I know when I go in there if someone is in there I leave let them have there time I keep checking if its empty cool its called respect jumping in while someone is there is total disrespect we as vets can go to other champs but when new people like evolution come along or others for that matter and people just jump in cause they can't wait that's what pisses people off and makes people leave show respect for the people me my self I don't have to use bedlam I can tier anywere and I do but yes if bedlam is free I go there but I don't hord it or take it over if someone else is there

Des Sanct

I am going to put a final end to this. I can care less about any of your opinions. This is what happened: Evolution was camping, I left. I came back an hour later, he was still camping. I sat there until he finally killed the champ. When the champ died, I popped the next spawn. He started cussing me out. Everything else is history. I'm tired of playing favorites with any/all of you. I have been more than nice to almost everyone. I have given away more than most of you have ever earned while on Pandora. I'm not in this for fake wealth as most of you are. I play for fun. Next publish, my definition of fun is going to change. Sucks to be all of you.....Now can we get back to something productive in this chain topic.

GM NollKoll

since there was a mail to me about if the server was down for maintenance.. yes it is.. doing the patch now.. somethings asmiss.. as usual ^^,

Trying to sort it out, might need to postpone patch for a lil while.. but we will see!
But..

King Kong

Included in this publish is some new donation Robes/Shrouds/Sashes/Quivers.

Check them out in Donation House, we appreciate your support.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

The Winter

"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Des Sanct

Quote from: James Hendrik on July 31, 2015, 06:00:04 PM
New donator items are amazing!

I second this opinion! Very well thought out without overpowering items.

GM NollKoll

some hints and info:
-The new ridable pet is there.. Daemonic Dragon..  a fast creature with nasty abilities.. 
-The new "area" is located in Ilshenar
-There are some new stuff added to blacksmith and alchemist npcs, plus some new stuff added to alchemy and tinkering crafting menus.
But..

GM NollKoll

forgot to mention.. Ihara Soko the Imperial minister of trade got a sibling.. a sister apparently.. who figured?
But..

GM NollKoll

since the cat is mostly out of the bag now, i added a infested museum in skara brea.. You can also find it in the Pandorian Settlements - Infested Museum.
Enjoy!

Also aware of some minor bugs that have arrived with this patch, and with that im sorry! a Mega patch cant always go as smooth as you wish.. I will try pick em off whenever i can.

If you got an idea for some new equipment or stuff that the infested should drop, i got my ears open!
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman