Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hi Pandora!

Started by MaZjestic, July 18, 2015, 06:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaZjestic

Hi all,

I am back at playing UO after I saw an article on it on facebook... I have not played for years (last time tokuno expension just went out!) and I am kinda lost with all the features not available.

Some of you already given me some help, and I appreciate alot.

For now my char, Killian, has mastered all combat skills, magery, musicianship and I am working on provo taming at the moment.

Still wondering how to get some good starter gear, even if someone did told me the tokuno treasures, I still don't get how it works (find minor artifact and trade em for major, but where do I find those minor artifact!!!)

Anyway, I will probably see y'all in game!

GM NollKoll

for the ToT's, read on uoguide.com or our wiki.. But there is fan dancer dojo, something something mines and ankh dungeon.. i think those places are the places to hunt for minor artifacts. But only when the Tokuno stones are green. (global announcement about it)
But yea, welcome ^^ If i havnt had my lil bro on visit this weekend, i could  gladly show you, but im sure a player ingame can show you if you ask
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Flint Fireforge

Hail and welcome to Pandora. My name is FlintfireForge. If I am in game and you have questions plese feel free to pm me I will help in any way I can. I will give you same advice I give all new players spend some time and read the wiki very well put together by very knowledgeable players. Welcome Home.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Axle Stonehands

Welcome to Pandora! Just ask in world chat ( use [c space then type message ) and someone is sure to respond with help and answers to your questions.

King Kong

Welcome to shard, great to have you in the community.

UO is the greatest game ever made. Bring your friends.  ;D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman