Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What are we lacking on vendors?

Started by Axle Stonehands, July 30, 2015, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axle Stonehands

Just a curious question - what kind of vendors or items on vendors do we seem to be lacking in our community? What items seem to be hard to find on a vendor for new players? Veteran players? Looking for ideas to fill in the niche...

SapoJax

The unfortunate thing is that I believe many people have so much gold that we become resource hogs. I know I myself have been known to wipe out vendors just so I dont have to do the work.

Ingots, lumber, leather....if I see it I buy it.

Brena

We're lacking an auction vendor,  like eBay,  where people put high end items for a cost (gold sink).

Flint Fireforge

I run an auction on the shard at least once a month or every other month if have any question you can pm Miki McNaughty Tika Or myself Flintfireforge. You can read past posts on the forums for rules and information. Any of us 3 will be able to add an item. To see the auction house go to any public gate go to promoted shopping Pandora Auction House. WE also run a vendor mall promoted shopping CoF vendor mall
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Brena

I know you do,  Flint,  but that only works if you can attend.  As I work heavily on weekends,  a once a month auction doesn't fit my schedule.  If I was looking to sell items,  that would be different.  As a newer player,  I need to buy more than sell. 

Plus,  that is a player ran event.  Even with a dedicated auction vendor,  people would still attend for the fun factor. 

Flint Fireforge

Actually you do not have to be at the  Auction to bid. As long as you have a friend you can trust to bid just give em some gold and max amount you wish to spend. And I know the auction type you are talking about we had one on a shard I played on years ago with so many changes going on now not saure how well would work.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman