Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Bod Co-Op

Started by Grimjack, August 03, 2015, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimjack

Ive been kicking this idea around for a while now, and Id like to know if there is any interest from my fellow Pandorian Crafters.

Ive got a plot just outside of of Zento that Id like to set up as a Smith/Tailor BOD Co-Op.

It would work like this: I will place chests that are accessible to friends of the house in which I will place BOD Books with all my duplicate / unwanted BODs.

PM me and I will friend you. Take the BODs you need; leave those you dont.

Obviously, no-one is gonna drop off a Large 6-piece Valorite Bod, but if we all have access to everyone elses duplicate BODs we all win the crafting game.

Ive picked up Lg Tailor BODs at Luna that scored me Horned Runics. They were easy to fill bc I had the smalls. Im assuming that whoever left them didnt. This idea will help alleviate that.

Post your reply here. If I get 5 interested Crafters Ill make it happen.

Peon2319

That sounds awesome to me, i have a ton of Bod's that im missing a piece here and there too.

Grimjack

Well it looks like its just you and me so far. It would really work better if we had a few more contributors.

But Ill set it up and see what happens. Maybe once others see it working theyll wanna join the club too.

Ill post here once Ive got everything in place, and you can find me online to get friended to the house for access to all the chests and books.

Grimjack

Well I dont have everything done yet (I had a raftload more BODs than I thought) but Ive got the place set up, and all my extra Iron BODs (both Normal and Exc) are available. There are plenty of large BODs there that will score Dull and Shadow Runics If anyone has the smalls to fill them. Ill put the colored Ore BODs out shortly, and then will move on to the Tailor BODs.

Message me ingame (Grimjack or Crucible) and Ill friend anyone who is interested in joining the Co-Op.

treefer1

I'd like to trade BoD's for sure, I have a lot of extra spined ones and am missing some here and there. Last time I left like 40k worth of wood & ingots in form of furniture and add-ons in free chests it all got taken by one person. Enough to fill 10 castles full...=/ won't say the guys name. But I don't know about leaving them in chests. Def. like to trade though with others. Get a hold of me if interested. Names Salina in game. thnx

Grimjack

Been away from game for a couple days due to rl issues, so apologies for late response.

Salina, now that youve been friended you can look at the set up.

I completely understand the concern you have about ppl abusing the system and just raping the good will of us who want to share. Hopefully, by limiting access to only friends of the House we can stop that.

And so far, its just you and me, so if all the BODs suddenly disappear, Ill know where to point the finger.  ;]

Honestly, right now Im just making available those BODs that I already have more than 2 of. If I cant use the 2 I already got, I figure that there is no reason to hold on to more of same. So even if someone snatches everything I make available, its no big loss. I suggest you do the same.

Use the Bulletin Board to ask for those hard-to-get high-end BODs that you just cant seem to score, but someone else might have.

Lastly, Im gonna set up a BOD drop-off chest; so that yall can just leave extra BODS quick and easy. Ill sort them and place them into the appropriate books every day or so.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman