Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A bannable rule some of you might forgot. Read.

Started by King Kong, August 09, 2015, 05:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Selling ANY items in Pandora for real life money to other players is instantly bannable for the person selling them and the person buying them.

You ARE allowed to have the player donate to the shard and buy something off you with Pandora Bucks inside the game.
That's OK.

All donation items are tagged and easy to track to see where they move. You will eventually get caught. No questions asked, all accounts banned.

We work really really hard, countless hours, days and energy (for over 5 years now) to give you all a free and awesome gaming experience and hobby. We are only online because of donations, sever bills and what not aren't cheap for a real time live experience like you have. --

The items you get for donation are for donating to shard and our way of saying "thank you". Trying to sell donation items or any other items in game to other players for real money is instantly bannable. Buying them because you can get them for a "deal" or "cheaper" is instantly bannable. -- Both situations are taking advantage of our property and taking money out of the shard's pocket and in turn, every other player's pocket.

It's common sense. But there really isn't anything common about common sense so I am posting this now. -- To make our job even more efficient, if you see a player doing this, let us know. You will be anonymous and you will receive a reward. That goes for any exploits or taking advantage of any system through the world. --

This is your final and only warning. Thank you for taking the time to read this and having empathy for our work and efforts.

Summary: Illegal to sell in game items/pets for real life cash. Everything else is fine.

Love you all.

- Kon

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Summary: Illegal to sell in game items/pets for real life cash. Everything else is GOOD, including selling items for Pandora Bucks, as long as the currency goes to the shard.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman