Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New player looking for guild

Started by Sodapoppin, September 20, 2015, 04:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sodapoppin

Hey guys, I am just starting out on this shard and could use a guild to help explain the shard and build a foundation with.
   I have experience pvping as a hybrid, mage and dexxer on other shards. I have soloed all champs and peerless bosses, and am familiar with oaks and harrower on other shards. I keep hearing about this shard and my main shard has been very low pop for a long time. So... I am going to try to start fresh here.
  So basically, Im an experience player in both pvm and pvp, but Im not sure how much of that knowledge will translate to this shard!

Axle Stonehands

Most guilds will be more than happy to have you join. There are lots of good people on this shard. Just ask around Luna - players pass thru there throughout the day in between champ runs and hunts. Welcome to Pandora - we are not huge but we have the best quality staff and players anywhere. There is none better. If the OSI shards were run this way, nobody would need independent shards, imo.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Des Sanct

PM me in game (Des Sanct). I would entertain finding out more of your past experience. I think it may be time to start adding more players to engage in pvp.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman