Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hallowed House Decoration Contest

Started by GM NollKoll, November 01, 2015, 09:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Ok, as i wrote in the other halloween tread. Here is some quick info about it.
Will most likely judge it next saturday. So your  thinking that you only got one week? Well i did tell you about it in the other thread, but giving time for everyone, even those that needs to spend alot of time in my new event area.

Anyhow..
Just give me a holler in this thread if your in or not, if you know a friend that wants to participate, let him/her know about the thread et.c... Will make a pet in luna regarding the house deco contest when the Halloween of Legends is over.

First price, will most likely be a pumpkin pet, and maybe something else.. who knows ^^
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

treefer1

I'm in!! hopefully more hued braziers will be given out. those are really neat. Thanks for the great event. I just went for deco the whole time and even then didn't get everything I wanted so will have to trade for items. Think the rarity of items was perfect. Great job Noll.

Miki McNaughty

When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

mason

erebosPGA

for those who MUST have and with "DEEP" pocket's i am selling kings head on a spike plz pm me. gl hope ya win the house deco contest.
EREBOS: son of chaos, the embodiment of primordial darkness. (S.Y.O.T.O.S.)

King Kong

Quote from: erebosPGA on November 04, 2015, 08:59:55 AM
for those who MUST have and with "DEEP" pocket's i am selling kings head on a spike plz pm me. gl hope ya win the house deco contest.

my head?
:(

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Miki McNaughty

King Kong's head on a stake is not that rare. I have 2, Flint has one and Im sure others do too. Dang It!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

GM NollKoll

Going to postpone the competition for a week. Try to get a few more players to compete.  3 players feel a bit.. weak =P i know a few more wants in!
But..

treefer1

Got my house done finally. took a lotta work collecting bones and putting them together as well as I could. A Thanks to Boneyard for helping me with the different bone piles I thought didn't exist here. And thanks to Soul for selling me the house spot I wanted to do this at. Ask Noll, I was eyeballing that spot since my very first day here... He teleported me there. If anyone would like to check it out just go to Salinas' shop in SW Luna and go through the house teleporter gate. teleport pads in lower right hand corner to get to the roof.

Miki McNaughty

I started long before Halloween collecting anything spooky, evil, even broken haha  I had so much fun doing and redoing until my Halloween spirit kicked in(INSANITY). Like Nigel's Christmas corner in Luna my castle "Monkey Shines" will forever remain  Halloween. If you would like to see "Monkey Shines" I have placed a rune book on my stairs. To get there, it is on the south side of Luna ( in city ) the fourth house on your left if you are traveling east. The name of the house is " Sandwiched Luna Style". Is is next door to Mason's and across from Tokey's. Please come in, feel free to wander and explore.  Happy Halloween!

Miki

treefer1

hah! great name on your Luna house. Flint took me there other day to check it out. Looks awesome! Must have taken forever to do.

Miki McNaughty

Thank you so much. I hope if brought a smile and some giggles too.  Maybe  a gasp or a *shiver*!! I am so glad you liked it. I can and must say ditto to you. I loved yours as well. Your roof work is a thing of wonderous talent! 

GM NollKoll

Ok since noone else joined in, i will start checking your houses out ^^
Will send an ingame pm aswell, but feel free to pm me ingame regarding your house locations etc
But..

Miki McNaughty

Any idea when the Deco contest winner will be announced?

GM NollKoll

now ^^
Sorry for the wait, shoulda done it yesterday but forgot.

My thoughts, short version:

Mason:
+Pretty well made house
-Too much stuff, sure was pumpkins and bones, but was tooooooo muuuch

Miki:
-Too much stuff here aswell, but with a better theme.
+Theme as mentioned above (Gorilla's and loads of em, gorilla band etc etc)
+Small story
+Kinda good mixture of color for the different stories of her brown keep.
+Kinda funny deco skills like a skeleton on roof, holding a lollypop or gorillas wearing helmets etc

Salina:
-Blocky house
+Did take it easy with the items
+Nice even colors
+++Epic skull on roof

So, Salina actually won this one.. Kinda hard to judge this time, since i never truly "loved" a house atm, sorry but im a tough judge. If it wassnt for that extremly well made skull, Miki woulda won.

And since there is only 3 contestants, there will be only one price. a type of lantern from the event, but with a different type of.. light.. hard to explain, but it will not be a simple circle of light around it ^^
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman