Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

An All-in-One Skill Guide

Started by Sir Kalden, March 12, 2010, 10:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenVa

I'm not trying to say that ALL the guide is wrong as I am only a week old but I am finding that the portion on animal taming seems to be way off.
Animal Taming
*Note* It is advisable to use a skill ball for this skill. It takes several seconds to attempt to tame a creature, and when you succeed you cannot gain off that creature again.

0 - 30: Train at NPC Stable Master
30 - 45: Cows and Sheep
45 - 60: Hinds and Timber Wolves
* Many wolves spawn near the Huntsman found south-west of Wrong.
60 - 75: Walrus and Polar Bears
* Dagger Isle is the best place to tame both of these animals.
75 - 85: Snow Leopards and Panthers
* Stay at Dagger Isle, but concentrate on Snow Leopards.

I am on this part right now and can actually tame great harts and white wolves at 77 with no problem- perhaps is there another area in Tokuno or elsewhere that may be appropriate? I am still gaining atm on bulls as well which according to this taming guide shouldn't be until 85 mark. Can someone point me to where is good to tame from 78+? Thanks!

85 - 100: Great Harts and White Wolves
* Healer's Grove, north of the Sacrifice Moongate in Ilshenar, is a great place to go.
100 - 120: Ridgebacks and Bulls

Takatori

You can gain on Bulls from at least 75 (could be lower, I don't know, but this is how I started out with the Skill Ball) all the way until 120 (although I personally am at 110, but I've been told you can do it till 120). Bulls are all around Trammel Moonglow Moongate.

hamidoo

awesome ...

ManicWombat

Thank you for the tips n your time  ;)

Stelios

You can gain up to legendary resists by doing weaken spam on yourself.
Blood Of Ancients Europa R.I.P.
Not one penny to EA again.

SirDieAlot

Quote from: "Takatori"Regarding Resist Spells...

QuoteNew Haven - Unarmed, target several Spectral Spellbinders. The more that are casting on you, the faster you can gain. Once, a damaged house to the South Southeast of the remaining Haven buildings allowed a player remain out of melee range while still subject to the Magery and Necromancy spells thrown by the Spectral Spellbinders, but no longer.

Don't need to. Just target around 7 Spectral Spellbinders, get inside a building (preferably large with a couple rooms/doors) and just stand there letting them cast on you. For some reason their melee damage is 0-1 and you don't take large amount of damage so you don't even need to heal. Just stand there letting them cast on you, and Resist goes up quite nicely.

I just casted Feeble Mind on myself over and over. Only took like an hour to get to 110 Resist. (i read the 105 and the 110 scrolls)

SirDieAlot

While training weapon skills in the capitols Elemental Training room, you can also raise Anatomy faster by creating an in game macro. And it also works with Evaluating Inteligence.
I set to a key like F4.
LastSkill
LastTarget
use the skill directly, target Elemental your hitting on. Then just hit the macro button.

This also works for raising Animal Lore quickly. But you dont want to be doing it while attacking something. Just have  a tamed pet, use Animal Lore Directly, target your tamed pet. Then use this same macro.

SirDieAlot

Area Peacemaking in Game Macro under Options.
-UseSkill   >   Peacemaking
-TargetSelf
Set to any key/keys you want. I'll just hold the button down whenever im running from point A to point B going about my usual buisness. Sometimes works better when there are mobs around.

Note on STEALTH.
I had a difficult time gaining stealth on this server, until asking in game and figuring out this is a non-movement bassed shard.
You will never gain stealth from moving in stealth here.
You must hide first (works 100% inside your house)
Wait like 10 seconds.
Then actively use the stealth skill. (You can drag it from your Skills list or click the blue button)
every 10 seconds use stealth. You dont have to move.
If you fail and are revealed, Hide again, wait 10 seconds, use the skill....
repeat.

SirDieAlot

Herding in Game Macro.

LastObject
LastTarget
TargetSelf

2x Click Shepherd's Crook,
Target Hedable Animal of choice,
Target Yourself.

Then hit macro key you designated.

monsterwu

thank you for this

But i have a problem for Ninjitsu Skill.
My Ninjitsu Skill is 67.5 , in this Guilds, i shell to use [* 60 - 70: Use Focus Attack]
But when i use [Focus Attack] spell, my skill is not gain ,
How shell i to do , let my  Ninjitsu skill can gain.
thx for your answer.

billybumbler

No snooping guide? :'(

Here is one:

Snooping 1 - 100

Pack llama in the newbie dungeon makes an excellent target to gain snooping skill.

Using razor you can easily macro this skill if you give it a lot of time.

Just loop a macro of you double-clicking on the pack llama, then add in a wait.

It should look something like this: 

Double Click(?x???{this is the location of the llama}?????)
Pause 1.00sec

And then click loop!

Just let it run and keep watching the snooping skill gain.

You can also add in hiding to this easily as well, just remember you have to wait 10 seconds (10000 ms) after hiding to use it again.

Thatperson

for higher end taming (if your young) go to fire isle tram and tame drakes and dragons in complete safety.. then move to stygian abyss and do the same with greater dragons.. if your young you wont even come under attack

Islander

Do champ spawns... Get pink scrolls... Train everything! *mic drop*

Tyrone Biggums

ive been trying to 120 throwing on human chars doing this for fun

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin