Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.8 - Old School

Started by King Kong, February 11, 2014, 08:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

PUBLISH 49.8
February 11th, 2014

The random freezing seems improved, but not squashed. We will continue to fight it.

Imbuing Gems & Jewels

Since we have removed Mining Carts, all these gems & jewels drop on easy to pretty easy monsters with pretty high drop rates. (Average is 1 out of 15 to 1 out of 30) - The harder the monster, the more to drop.- This will also allow some original dungeons to be used again.

Felucca dungeons will usually be denser than Trammel for obvious reasons.

Perfect Emerald
Best Dungeon to Hunt: Terathan Keep
Terathan Avenger
Terathan Matriarch
Terathan Warrior
Terathan Drone

White Pearl

High Seas Bosses
Treasure Chests
Deep Sea Serpent (They spawn in the water randomly & you have a chance to pull one up)
Sea Spiders
Lobster/Crab Traps

Ecru Citrine
Best Dungeons to Hunt: Despise
Lizardmen
Ettin

Turquoise
Best Dungeons to Hunt: Shame, Despise & Destard
Earth Elemental
Air Elemental
Drake
Giant Serpents

Brilliant Amber
Best Dungeons to Hunt: Covetous & Wrong
Harpy
Jukas

Fire Ruby
Best Dungeon to Hunt: Hythloth
Fire Elementals
Balrons
Hell Hounds
Gargoyles

Dark Sapphire
Best Dungeons to Hunt: Khaldun, Deceit, Covetous
Cursed
Skeleton
Lich

Blue Diamond

Best Dungeon to Hunt: Ice
Snow Elemental
Ice Elemental
Ice Serpent
Frost Troll
Ice Fiend

MISC

- Mining Cart Removed as an option for Veteran Rewards
- The Daily PvP will start with only 2 players instead of needed 4.
- Spawned Khaldun trammel side with Cursed. (Please confirm is there is a Trammel side entrance to it)
- Upped spawns for Gem dropping monsters in all dungeons relevant in Felucca & Trammel
- Fixed a bug where the closed barrel was to heavy to steal in Deceit. It now weighs 6 stones
- Player's shouldn't allowed to hurt/flag on other players in the PvM room (needs test though)
- Added a link to Fish Trophy place on Public Moongate > High Seas > Fish Trophies (Double click the fish on the counters to purchase your trophy with the relevant fish in your pack - If you caught a Blue Marlin, have it in pack, double click the Blue Marlin on the counter)
- You have a chance to catch a white pearl in your lobster trap.
- You can cut the white pearl by double clicking a sword or scissors and it will give you 1 Large Fishing Net Deed for your house decorations.
- Tool bar adjustments / fixes - All the buttons work now, reset the theme & buttons for everyone. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Updates to Pandora Wiki
- Updated Software on Server Box
- Updated Ultima Client on Server Box

- Scalis the Enforcer
Will always drop 6 or 7 White Pearls along with the rest of his loot.
He has a WAY more chance of dropping his rare artifacts (great to starting an imbuing piece)
To spawn him, you need to obtain a Fabled Net - See our wiki or ask a Veteran for more info.

- Corgul the Soulbinder (to fight him, go to port of sea horse, take a horse south to the island, I don't think you need a water quiver anymore)
Will always drop 2 to 4 White Pearls along with the rest of his loot
Will Spawn 3 times a day instead of 1 time and have a chance to spawn sooner after his last defeat.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Flint Fireforge

Thank you for all the hard work. I am glad to hear the freezing problem is being worked on. And even though we lost our mining carts you replaced them on creatures in a variety of dungeons that will now be hunted. Kudos on your good work us players appreciate it.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

King Kong

Applying software & hard ware updates - Sorry taking a little longer than expected. - Hang tight.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Islander

looks great... i love the ideas of trying to get players back in the older spots... great incentives. Nice fix for the gems... also the 3x a day spawn instead of once is great! Maybe we could do this for the Hell Hound too in the Ancient Cove?

Thatperson

this is excellent news.. will give more people a chance to encounter corgul rather than one person arriving at the same time each day and keeping the spawn to himself (usually me tbh :D )..
couple the new big gem drops with nolls ye old dungeon revamp and I think were gonna start seeing some traffic in the classic places soon..
there are 5 daily boss spawns..
corgul (sorted)
styg drag (not so bad cos he shows up in pvm room)
navry (also shows up in pvm room)
slasher of veils (once a day only, no pvm room spawn)
those 4 should technically be summonable
then the ancient hell hound, which is pandoras unique boss so no osi rules to quote but its on a once a day spawn too.
also just for informative purposes, whats the deal with virtuebane? whats his spawn timer? iv only ever bumped into him once, I know hes Pandora only, he is truly illusive but hes now the only thing I have left to tackle.. very curious about his habits and spawns
*raises glass*

zaxarus

The Stygian Dragon (i think i posted that before, some time ago) is originally a Peerless. You'd have to collect 4 Orbs (NOT Void, hehe) from the Mini Champ at the entrance to summon the dragon.
If we would get him as a Peerless chances to kill him would be much better for everyone. Yes, he does spawn in the PvM room, but it's just not the same. ;)
http://www.uoguide.com/Stygian_Dragon

Slasher really needs a spawn upgrade, yes.

Nice patch. :)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Mozot

Quote from: Thatperson on February 12, 2014, 05:54:36 AM
also just for informative purposes, whats the deal with virtuebane? whats his spawn timer? iv only ever bumped into him once, I know hes Pandora only, he is truly illusive but hes now the only thing I have left to tackle.. very curious about his habits and spawns
*raises glass*
ha, ya, I second this one, I spent some time looking for him, got tons of bane drag's but never even saw that sucker! I'd say illusive is an understatement, he is mythical to me.

Horns Nigel

The new nets are AWESOME, its a fantastic deco item, TY so mush for adding it....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Jags

Can we get the trade stone back where we can trade the white pearls for ocoins. If not its no big deal but i like to trade my pearls for ocoins. Thx

Saturn

He spawns on Fire Island. I bumped into Virtue Bane there a couple times. Not entirely sure where on the island, I've only seen him by accident when doing tmaps.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman