Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.9a

Started by GM NollKoll, April 05, 2014, 11:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

-Removed "Staff Runebook" which caused some random crashes rarely.. Question is who of us that used one, since King Kong and Vors blaimed me ofc, but i use a regular runebook =P Odd indeed!

-Change to the BOD system, after turning in a completed bod will no longer result in getting a new bod instantly. You will now have to wait 30 minutes. This to lower the amount of low-end-rewards flooding the market.

-Change to throwing weapons vs PvM, slight nerf in dmg vs monsters only. VS Player dmg is the same.

-Slight adjustments to weapon abilities, Armor Ignore got slightly nerfed, meanwhiles:
Bleed attack - does a tiny bit more dmg, if the player is in vampiric form, he will take double dmg from bleed, since vampires love their blood.
Concussion Blow - the dmg bonus from the Max Mana vs Low Health or Low mana vs High Health is increased.
Crushingblow - the abilities dmg bonus has been increased v slightly.
DoubleStrike - Does slightly more dmg now
(The Weapon abilities will continued to be tweaked and balanced, i hope Grim Reaper will give me a good status report after these changes.)

-Spell damage increase cap for pvp is now at 75%

-You are no longer able to hide while using the grab command.

-Made Changes to most heavy weight fishes/crabs etc. Some will still weight a bit, but far from what they used to.

-Added Impossible Spawn artifacts, so they are ready(are you?).

-a fix for dismount ability, gargoyles will no longer be able to dismount other players while flying with this particular ability. Infused throw is the ability they need to use instead.

-Update to the stealing script for staff-made stealables (tested it ingame, saw it needed a fix, will be patched shortly, so hang in their thiefs!, but i am close!)

-Redid Firebreath ability (i.e. dragons fire breath) to scale with str, and a heavily increased max damage cap on its damage. >>Fire Breath is back, Beware!<<
The old damage cap was at 200dmg, which would result in a measily 60dmg on a player.
The new "Max" cap will result in a player getting 401.1 dmg with full fire resist from a a creature that has those amount of str now.

-Adjusted Elder wyrm and Stygian dragons strength to match with the adjustments to firebreath.
Beware of firebreathers now! no carebear breath anymore. (Chargers will do around the same dmg as before, it will affect high-str firebreathers better then before)

-a fix to Oceanic Net Deco has been done, will apply the item to the stone again shortly!

-a few deco items and addon deeds has been added, Royal bathtub, world table and some other decos.
Will be added whenever i know where to put em ^^

-Changes to Poisoning Skill -> You will get extra charges at 110 & 120 in poisoning skill when applying poisons to weapons.

-Changes to Poison spell -> Will be able to cast lvl 4 poison at 120% Magery & Poisoning Skill.

Also noticed there is no poisoning powerscroll, is this correct? Might script a quest chain to get the poisoning powerscrolls ingame.

Enjoy!

edit: Clarifications:
If in vampiric form, you will take double dmg from bleed. The dmg is still not that much, 8-12dmg normal, 16-24dmg per tick while in vampiric form.

And the spellcap is for pvp, bring back more magery spells in the pvp, this is ofc. open for tweaking for the future, i dont want to see a Curse, AI,AI,Poison,AI,AI combo in every every every every every pvp fight.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Islander

Bath tubs = p coin store!!! Yesterday!

Bod changes sorry jags

Grab changes sorry Thorn

Poison changes nice Trav!

Lil confused on wording of bleed change.... If I am in vamp form I will do more damage with bleed?

Islander

Also the SDI cap... Is that for both pvp and pvm? I hope that is pvp only since Margery is already incredibly underpowered pvm and the cap was currently above this

Thatperson

lotsa good stuff.. cant wait to try the impossible spawn :D
islander there is no cap for sdi in pvm the 75 is only for pvp..
noll, there is no way to get 120 poisoning.. I donated for the skill ball to do mine
have you tested crushing blow? it gives di that is affected by caps, meaning in pvp we all have the max 100 anyway so crushing blow has no effect I believe, concussion blow however does as its direct damage.
giant turkeys used to have firebreath too, are they included in this?

Islander

That person I understand that is what is implied about a pvp cap but the patch notes state "-Spell damage increase cap is now at 75%" thus my question about pvm

GM NollKoll

changed the text, its just for pvp.. If spell dmg still is shabby, i might change it a bit more.. Ofcourse i dont want a mage dominated pvp, but ill try my best to balance it out, if you wanna go pure dexxer, hybrid or pure mage.. That would be the dream goal
But..

Johana

Looks like moms got to run out for some more hot pockets!

zaxarus

Ty for your work, Noll.

One thingy:

AI did now about 130 dmg on a player. So hmmm... is that the way?
Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

I think Vorspire did that change with AI, we will see how each weapon ability turns out in the future

edit: might not been applied yet.. dunno.. What was the AI dmg before change? since i lowered it just slightly.. we will see soon i guess.. But all weapon abilities will be balanced as good as possible, might take some time tho..
But..

zaxarus

I think before it might have been around 180 or so?

130 is still too high (imho)... too easy.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111