Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Possible incentive for new players...

Started by Balinor, September 05, 2014, 12:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinor

So searching the artifacts and rares from the discussion about mini champs in the Crystals in Treasure Chest thread, I discoverd Costumes.   http://www.uoguide.com/Costume.   There are many UO players both past and present who are strong role players.   With the ability to change their appearance they might be able to build a guild around a new race and theme.   Just a thought.

Perhaps these could be made attainable through easier means for a cost. 

Tyrone Biggums

The only thing with this is the costume is something that you need  to carry to change your appearance. Therefore no weapon would be able to be in hand. Still a good idea for roleplaying just not really possible to adventure with it

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on September 05, 2014, 12:52:51 PM
The only thing with this is the costume is something that you need  to carry to change your appearance. Therefore no weapon would be able to be in hand. Still a good idea for roleplaying just not really possible to adventure with it

I played on a roleplay shard once that had the ability to single click any piece of clothing or gear and change the level it was applied to.   It was awesome for making your outfit look great, but the reason I bring it up is that the costumes could easily be changed from a hand item to either a kilt or slash slot. 

Tyrone Biggums

oh i get that, i'm just saying what they are as of now. I have an xtra one if you wanna take a look sometime. I wouldnt wanna change any of my clothes spots tho, all my LRC and stuff are on them.

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on September 05, 2014, 01:15:36 PM
oh i get that, i'm just saying what they are as of now. I have an xtra one if you wanna take a look sometime. I wouldnt wanna change any of my clothes spots tho, all my LRC and stuff are on them.

You have costumes?   Extras at that?

I do want to take a look and perhaps buy them from you.

Tyrone Biggums

as i replied on the other thread they were just handed out as deco. it doesn't really change your appearance as of yet. They are rather cool items to hold and walk around with tho

I'm holding one in insula ill leave him there. Its on my paperdoll you cant really see me holding it in game

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on September 05, 2014, 01:28:04 PM
as i replied on the other thread they were just handed out as deco. it doesn't really change your appearance as of yet. They are rather cool items to hold and walk around with tho

I'm holding one in insula ill leave him there. Its on my paperdoll you cant really see me holding it in game

Ug, I got like 2.5 hours till I get home from work.  I will definately take a look though. 

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on September 05, 2014, 01:28:04 PM
as i replied on the other thread they were just handed out as deco. it doesn't really change your appearance as of yet.

OH, I didn't realize the mask you mentioned was the same as the costumes.  I was picturing orc or tribal mask or something.  I definately still want to see it though. 

Balinor

Too bad there isn't a lich costume.   It would be pretty cool to have an undead guild with a ranking system of skeletons, zombies, Lich, Lich Lord. 

Horns Nigel

I want a green Lich costume, like the one from the attack of the undead....Nigel   :P
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111