Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Problems Customizing House

Started by Axle Stonehands, October 14, 2014, 10:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axle Stonehands

i dropped an 18x18 customizable plot in malas and now while I am customizing it, tiles disappear or change to unusable spaces even after backing up or committing my work. Tiles become unusable (can't walk on or place anything there), walls disappear, tiles lose their color...not sure what is happening. I figured if it were Noll messing with me, he would have changed them all to orange. But it seems to be an actual problem of some sort. I wanted to ask here before sending a bug report in case it is already known or I'm doing something stupid.

GM NollKoll

awwww what a sweatheart =P and if i mess with players, i usually appear after a while before they go completly nuts, apart from nigel horns, him believing that treasure chests did talk, was quite funny.

Hit me up ingame with a pm or give me a holler whenever you see im on, and ill check.

Could be that you need to exit the area, then walk back in. Sometimes things wont get properly updated on your client before you re-enter the screen.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Axle Stonehands

I decided just to demolish the house and start over, so far no strange happenings but if it happens again I'll send up some orange smoke signals.

Horns Nigel

:o  ........ Nice Noll........Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin