Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Grab

Started by blackmyst, November 14, 2014, 05:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmyst

I am glad to have the grab option back but is there a way to fix it I hate grabbing and getting everything there is and trying to set up things In the options takes to long just trying to find a way to make things easier for it.

Tyrone Biggums

Also with grab I was wondering why sometimes it makes checks and other times makes 50k bars? The checks suck lol

zaxarus

I must agree.

It seems to prevent [grab from grabbing magic scrolls for example, you have to filter every single scroll in the options... i don't find this comfortable.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Dwarvey

Quote from: zaxarus on November 14, 2014, 06:02:15 PM
I must agree.

It seems to prevent [grab from grabbing magic scrolls for example, you have to filter every single scroll in the options... i don't find this comfortable.

I swear mine has the opposite problem. I can't get mine to stop picking up scrolls. Oh and for some reason no matter what the filter is set at I end up with any scrolls anywhere......I think they spawn when I hit the grab command, and a pike. Always a pike. I can't tell you how many times I find a Pike in my pack at the end of the evening.

zaxarus

lol

For some reason i always get wood.^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Drake11

i get pikes too! lol lots of pikes.... its to the point where i dont even hit [grab anymore because i get so annoyed with the scrolls, bones, and pikes
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

zaxarus

So i used [graboptions to filter the tons of crap you get from using [grab...

To find out that you can fill it only so far. Now it tells me i need to remove items to be able to add items.

PLEASE change this. It is annoying. Very annoying...

Ty.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Dwarvey

Update on the random pike thing. I swear I got a random pike from [grab yesterday. The odd part, there wasn't one in the corpse. I swear the thing just spawns at random in my pack sometimes.

zaxarus

Quote from: Dwarvey on November 29, 2014, 08:45:29 AM
Update on the random pike thing. I swear I got a random pike from [grab yesterday. The odd part, there wasn't one in the corpse. I swear the thing just spawns at random in my pack sometimes.

Same here...

This has to stop. Really. The whole graboption filter thing is useless the way it works atm. There is not enough space to add all the crap you get.
Tys

"My name is my name."

ChickeN

hahaha, lets all just take a breath here.. sure its not fun getting a pack full of scrolls and reg's.. pikes, ect, ect.. However.. I personally just type [donate and clean out my pack of items I don't need.. only takes a min and you still get all that yummy gold without having to loot it manually, would I like it to be better? sure I would.. but we're back to champ'n and spawning without freezing.. this problem should be on the fix list, but maybe a lil' ways down the list,  imo.. just my thoughts..

zaxarus

You are absolutely correct, Chicken. ;)

Not saying it is number 1 priority (which is something else..) but it is still annoying. We have grab options so i just want them to work properly.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Gasper Le Marc

Absolutely HATE

And when i say HATE i am talking about hatred brewed from the depths of hell the "Grab" option

Casually minding my own business, come across a helpless person whom seems overburdened with goods from his travels, i try and assist whilst under cover of the shadow of the night,

And wait for it..........................

"Hey"

second later

"Hey" "Hey"

"Reveal cast"

O hello kind sir, i was merely examining your shoe laces, they seem untied.

"goes into ostard form"

Time to vacate the premises

I will find away around this problematic issue :)
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Horns Nigel

Everyone hide your wallets, Gasper is back.....Nigel     :P
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

If you don't already I suggest wildfire and tracking on macros  ;)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman