Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Anyone have ideas for gold sinks?

Started by King Kong, January 19, 2015, 09:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeblerboy

I just posted on that exact topic Fala but can't find the post.  A single blessed deed can be purchased for 12 pbucks ( which I did today) or for 9000 pcoins (current rate).  It took me 8 - 10 weeks to collect 9k pcoins.  I spent a huge amount of time and effort a to get my first blessed deed.   I will continue to collect pcoins and donate from time to time to get all my stuff blessed.  I hope this never comes to be.   Not all ideas are home run but we all should continue to keep submitting them.

zaxarus

I must agree:

- Insurance is not cheap for newer players who are finishing or just finished imbuing/gearing. As Fala already said, you pay more the more and higher properties you have applied.

- Blessing items was always a good thing and therefore you collect/buy pcoins or pbucks. This takes time and is something to go for. Don't take that away, would be upsetting and also take away one of the goals to achieve.

Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

Very good thread guys -- keep them coming. Some of your creative ideas has lead to other ideas too.

I am going to start with 1 simple one and we can expand from there.. BETA if you will. --

The +200 Luck Deed for 62 million gold. The Gold Sink Room and Chest to purchase it is behind West Britain Bank Trammel in the top floor of the Artists Shop. - Please reply here if you bought it and how many so we can keep track of some gold sinking progress..

Current Economy Stats. In Billions.

Total Gold in Pandora (including Coins, Checks, Bars, Books)
or 18.25 Billion

We will add more items soon, keep the ideas coming (remember to think what is right for the shard as a whole, not just personally)

Let's see if we can make a dent? :)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Johana

King Kong

If we added an Ageless House Deed (would allow you to Restrict Decay on 1 house forever or until their account deletes for inactivity) -- How much?

Flint said 100 mil -

Johana says 250 mil.

Tyrone says 200 mil

I am leaning on 200 mil. It isn't impossible & it would be something to secure that priceless house forever. Gold is easy to obtain.

King Kong

Gold Sink Room & Chest is moving to behind West Britain Bank Trammel in the top floor of the Artists Shop where I can have more space to put things on display.

King Kong

Quote from: Drake11 on January 21, 2015, 09:58:46 AM
i guess if i had to suggest something more permanant i would go with crafting materials (no imbuing) as in bulk ingots like... 10k valorite for 5 mil gold or something... most of us just script mining/lj/reg buying/etc as it is now so it would quite literally just put it in one spot and take gold instead of another character

Can you give me a list of ALL resources to include and would be wanted? How many and price.

Example:
10k Valorite Ingots = 5 Million

Also Drake - Can you give me a list of all Deco Items and Price? -- I have Santa's Sleigh, Reindeer..
Need a price for Serpent Crest... Need a price for Halloween Ruined Book circa.2010 ...

Any Deco that is not available you guys want -- Please list the name of it and the fair price.

zaxarus

- I don't sell or buy ingots, so i have no clue about a fair price per 10k of xy ingot. ;)
Maybe another player (Jags?) has an idea?

- 200 Mill is ok for "Ageless House Deed"; it's a one time investment, i guess. So, yea.

- For aged (event) deco (--> "Blahhblah 20xy") i suggest something between 1 and 15 mill, depending on what it is and how old. So that also newer players are able to purchase.
(Personally i am not that interested in decoration.^^)
---> Halloween Ruined Book 2010: 10 mill
---> Reindeer: 5 Mill per?
(I am just thinking of what i'd ask if i'd sell one of these and what the price rates for decorations are on the server.)

- I want to suggest (again): Karma Deed / Fame Deed:
Karma Deed (15000 Karma): 15 Mill (you could also do 1 mill per 1k?)
Fame Deed (15000 Fame): 5 Mill
and
- Forced PvM Event (an idea That Person had):
A switch/stone (whatever). When you use it you pay the cost and you can activate a random PvM Event. Maybe 1 Mill per spawn? 250 k per spawn? Idk.

---

Thanks for doing this, Kon. :)

One thing:

QuoteYou have to cash checks & have 62 million in actual gold piles in bank to buy it.
That could become messy. ^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]