Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

insured items

Started by Flint Fireforge, March 18, 2015, 03:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

Afeter taking a few month break me and tika are back. But are experiencing problems with items poofing. 1st itemwas my magical shortbow, it was insured and plenty of cash in bank. 2nd item was tikas venom bracelet once again money in bank and item insurance set to renew. And just tonight her leather shorts poofed onve again insured insurance set to renew and gold in bank. All items were tier 5 and fully imbued, also having problems healing pets while running amacro. >:(anyone else having these probs I so wana be back and play full time. PLEASE HELP
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

King Kong

Hmm.

Items can break, no matter what insurance they have on them. -- I know once and great while a claim comes out saying an item disappeared that they knew was insured, etc. All things aside and assuming that was the exact case: With literally millions of insured items and game, not saying it isn't impossible. (though some would say, with coding it is up for debate) but overwhelmingly it doesn't. But there are a lot of variables in UO, it is no simple game, many situations can happen... Either way we will give the report a further look. --- What were you fighting when these items disappeared?

And not sure what you mean by healing pets while running a macro. But I am sure other players can chime in. When running a macro; those are 3rd party tools that we do not control, build, or anything like that, so it really isn't a Pandora problem as much is a problem with the 3rd party application and how you're using it relating to Pandora.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

If a weapon or armor piece "breaks" it is not gone, it drops in backpack. (Only in the rare situation that repairing fails 1028129328 times it might be gone - but this is an extremely rare thing and basically never happens.)
A bracelet (he mentioned the Venom) cannot break at all.

Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

Quote from: zaxarus on March 18, 2015, 07:59:44 AM
If a weapon or armor piece "breaks" it is not gone, it drops in backpack. (Only in the rare situation that repairing fails 1028129328 times it might be gone - but this is an extremely rare thing and basically never happens.)
A bracelet (he mentioned the Venom) cannot break at all.

Ah yes, I forgot that fail safe was added in Pandora. (a thousand patches and some details are forgotten)

Thank you for clearing that up.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Flint Fireforge

1. Me and Tika are very happy to be back this is our home away from home. 2. How many people are still using Razor ( I am old school and stuck in my ways ) 3. when running a heal/targeting macro was used to be able to heal pets easily but now have to stop macro to heal pet. 3. Me and tika were hunting medusa and tikas bankstone poofed out of her pack. we paged kon and it was easy fix it had went to her bankbox. Has this happened to anyone else before? Maybe we should just drop razor and go to steam or easy uo. Maybe just wondering with all the updates If its causing problems with razor?
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Brena

I can't remember if I was using Razor or Assist, because I use both depending on what I want to do, when I lost my Shrink potion.  I know I was GMing fishing,  but after I couldn't find it, I just thought I accidentally dropped it in the trash token barrel. =(

d35tr0y

I have done this a few times and realized when my wife saw me do it that when i double clicked the stone it was actually dragging and drop it in the bank
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]